Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 20 2024, 04:18 AM

How do u get ur Super neighbours to work ur facilities and how do u post them please
Old Jul 20 2024, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
I came to get info on this, too. I had in my head the limit was 500, so my bad. But I did keep track of the blue bar while putting the facilities on my farm, and it seemed okay. Tonight, I'm getting the "too many facilities" message and the blue bar shows 100%.

So I guess it's because I loaded up all those facilities after I put them on the farm? And this made the progress bar to from about 80% to 100?
Hi Ellsinore

You also need to take in mind if you have dispatched trains on that farm.
Dispatched trains and their long cars also count as part of this limit, 1 per locomotive, 1 per long car so you need to take this into account if you have both facilities and trains on a farm.

If you store the products done in those facilities and reload your game, you will see that the % is lower.
So if you stored products and then filled your facilities, the lower percentage was due the storing not the filling.

That is also explained in the game guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...26#post6298326
Old Jul 20 2024, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
How do u get ur Super neighbours to work ur facilities and how do u post them please
Hi iceberg

Supernieghbors can work your facilities as any other farming friend in your list.

Now, if you are asking if superneighbors can fill your facilites and post them, no, that is not possible.

You are the only one who can do that.

The only way for a superneighbor or any of your farming friends to do that is if you give them your credentials to load your game.
Old Jul 21 2024, 07:18 AM

So my facility manager is saying my my airline catering the shown items aren't "ingredients". The Airline Terminal is placed in my airport farm. See attached photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg airport facilities.jpg (61.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg storage.jpg (72.9 KB, 5 views)
Old Jul 21 2024, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
So my facility manager is saying my my airline catering the shown items aren't "ingredients". The Airline Terminal is placed in my airport farm. See attached photos.
Hi Lisa

The Air Terminal service facility is loaded with products from the Airline Caterng and the Airline supplies fsctory.
Old Jul 21 2024, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Lisa

The Air Terminal service facility is loaded with products from the Airline Caterng and the Airline supplies fsctory.
Apparently the game decided to work after I posted this.
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Ellsinore

If you store the products done in those facilities and reload your game, you will see that the % is lower.
So if you stored products and then filled your facilities, the lower percentage was due the storing not the filling.

That is also explained in the game guide:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...26#post6298326
Thanks! I'm busy moving things around now. :-D
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Can the facilities on a farm marked as a "Quest Farm" be worked by neighbors/buddies? Thanks!
Old Jul 21 2024, 02:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellsinore View Post
Can the facilities on a farm marked as a "Quest Farm" be worked by neighbors/buddies? Thanks!
Hi Ellsinore,
Yes they can. The only ones that can't be worked would be on a farm marked as private and that would only keep those who do not have the 2 trains to help, because they have to go to each farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 03 2024, 09:27 PM

Default fish farming plant

When I go to the screen that shows the missing ingredients for i.e. 7 days, 15 days etc, it shows that I have zero stored of clam container or craw fish container.

When I check to see what to make with those two containers it says Taste of New Orleans.

Then when I go to the Facility Manager, I don't own the Taste of New Orleans.

What am I not seeing?

farm ID is: 103320752850783

Thanks

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending