Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 10 2024, 11:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
Hi Taz
Don't know if this is where I should be putting this. I noticed I have 164 items showing in the non ingredient list which shouldn't be there. They are ingredients or items which can be sold in service facilities.
I'm not sure where to put this as it is sort of a storage issue, but not really either.
Can you check into this? It's sort of a interesting thing, and I'd rather have them sold through my services first and clean up the extra items every so often on my own.

Thanks.
Hi Karin,

Taz is not available at this time.

Can you please scroll down below the game screen and the yellow box under it and see if you are in Build 630.

If you are seeing items that can be stocked in service facilities that you own, have you also checked that those service facilities are not missing?

When you are selling at market are you using the non-ingredients filter or the non-ingredients (for me) filter.

Please list a few examples of products that are showing up as a non-ingredient.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 19 2024, 02:36 AM

Today I got 70 gift from my neighbours and I exchanged them for pigs sine I have a lot of pig pins I put the 70 pigs into store and when I went to storage to put my pigs n the pins there not there and I dont no where they are gone please can u find them as I need them tks.
Old Jul 19 2024, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
Today I got 70 gift from my neighbours and I exchanged them for pigs sine I have a lot of pig pins I put the 70 pigs into store and when I went to storage to put my pigs n the pins there not there and I dont no where they are gone please can u find them as I need them tks.
Hi iceberg

Sorry there was nobody here to answer you earlier.

If you were on the farm where your pigsty is placed when you stored your pigs, then they were into the pigsty not your item storage.

It has been always that way. The store button for animals in your gift box, sends them to their sheds in that farm if they still have space to add more.
Old Jul 19 2024, 04:52 PM

tks Mary for helping me out I will imagine they went into my pigsty
Old Jul 19 2024, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg View Post
tks Mary for helping me out I will imagine they went into my pigsty
You are very welcome iceberg
Old Jul 20 2024, 07:20 PM
Account Not Linked

i love this release, but what happened to the "zip" function for inventory? it disappeared!
Old Jul 20 2024, 07:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastkat37 View Post
i love this release, but what happened to the "zip" function for inventory? it disappeared!
Hi Baskat,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about the storage as this has nothing to do with the current release.
The zip is still in your storage on your farms. Make sure you are on the Harvests & Products tab of your storage. The Zip does not apply to the Items storage.
If you are not seeing it in your Harvests & Products, try restarting your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 17 2024, 09:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Storage building

I can no longer add any items to my storage building. It says I must add neighbors. I have added several and still cannot. I have removed a LOT of items from the storage too. Does it not free up space to used again?

I know there is a super storage now available but again, is the regular one not refreshed when items are removed to "make space"?

I use storage to put facilities in when I am permanently moving them to another farm and now I cannot. I also put flowers, trees in storage to move to a new farm. Nothing works now.

Update: I can put a horse into storage and take it out, but I took a train track out of storage as a test and tried to put it back into storage and got the message I need to add neighbors. I only have about 8 neighbor spots left so I hate to use them up.

Thank you!

Last edited by mrsdtracy; Aug 17 2024 at 09:30 PM.
Old Aug 17 2024, 09:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdtracy View Post
I can no longer add any items to my storage building. It says I must add neighbors. I have added several and still cannot. I have removed a LOT of items from the storage too. Does it not free up space to used again?

I know there is a super storage now available but again, is the regular one not refreshed when items are removed to "make space"?

I use storage to put facilities in when I am permanently moving them to another farm and now I cannot. I also put flowers, trees in storage to move to a new farm. Nothing works now.

Update: I can put a horse into storage and take it out, but I took a train track out of storage as a test and tried to put it back into storage and got the message I need to add neighbors. I only have about 8 neighbor spots left so I hate to use them up.

Thank you!
Hi mrsdtracy,
I moved your post to the thread about storage on the farm. You say you only have a few neighbor spots left so I am wondering what set of farms you are talking about. Please provide the ID for the farms you are talking about. You can find that at the bottom of your farms page.

What you are talking about is your Item storage. You only have 17 neighbors on the set of farms related to your email address registered here in the forums, so only 355 item storage capacity. If that is the correct farms then you still have over 100 neighbors you can add.

If you look at the Item storage in the upper left corner it tells you your capacity and usage of that storage.

You can either add more neighbors to increase that storage if you need or purchase the Super Storage buildings. The Super Storage increases your item storage by double for the first one and by 4 time for the next one which is a lot faster than adding neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage items, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds