Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jul 05 2024, 08:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Post Support Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Farm of Luxury,
We are not having this problem. I used my wife's farms to test this as she does not have the trains. It may be you are just trying to go too fast. If it has not fully loaded the next facility then it will cause you to have to hesitate.
The only thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support about this and see if they can duplicate it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Hi Taz, me again. I wrote to support last week about this issue. I did not receive an automatic response nor have I received anything from them. I am getting frustrated with trying to play.

Do you have a connection there? Otherwise what other route do I take?

Thank you for helping me.

USER ID number is: 1337526261 Build No: 600
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1337526261
Old Jul 05 2024, 09:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farm Of Luxury View Post
Hi Taz, me again. I wrote to support last week about this issue. I did not receive an automatic response nor have I received anything from them. I am getting frustrated with trying to play.

Do you have a connection there? Otherwise what other route do I take?

Thank you for helping me.
Hi Farm of Luxury,
I will let them know as soon as I see them. I hope you checked your spam folder to see if those emails went there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 06 2024, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Hi Gkersjes,
If that is the case then try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.

For clearing from Slashkey:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/play/?do=clear_memcached

If that does not work then you will need to contact Support about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
To contact through the website:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Seems to be working, thankyou.
Old Jul 06 2024, 05:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Response to Taz

Quote:
Hi Farm of Luxury,
I will let them know as soon as I see them. I hope you checked your spam folder to see if those emails went there.
Ok thank you. I did a search of my email for slashkey and the last one I got was in April -- I believe it was ?? -- so no I have not received anything.

USER ID number is: 1337526261 Build No: 600
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1337526261
Old Jul 07 2024, 01:59 PM

Hi!
I have been trying to investigate why I keep running out of Turmeric. I cannot figure out how much I would use. However, when researching my factories, I realized that my Spice factory (1 owned) is missing from my facility manager.
Old Jul 07 2024, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy Drawdy View Post
Hi!
I have been trying to investigate why I keep running out of Turmeric. I cannot figure out how much I would use. However, when researching my factories, I realized that my Spice factory (1 owned) is missing from my facility manager.
Hi Tammy Drawdy

Your Spice Factory is not missing, it is in your storage.

Please open your storage, click in Items tab and then set it to Facilities Regular Farm Cash and you will find it.
Old Jul 08 2024, 09:34 AM

Marymarcel,
Please help! My facilities manager is not showing my spice factory.
Thank you for all you do!
Old Jul 08 2024, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Marymarcel,
Please help! My facilities manager is not showing my spice factory.
Thank you for all you do!
Hi Tammy

Your Facility manager is not showing the Spice Factory because you do not have it on a farm.

Your Spice Factory is in your Storage

Click in your storage icon, and then click in Items tab. You can set it to Facilities Regular Farm Cash

OR

You can click in the Magnifying Glass and then type Spice factory.
Old Jul 09 2024, 12:19 AM

Default missing facility

I found it! Thank you, so much! I feel like a complete idiot!
Old Jul 09 2024, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I found it! Thank you, so much! I feel like a complete idiot!
Dont worry Tammy, the important thing is you found it and thanks for coming back to let us know

Tags
belt, can't post from facility, cash out, display issues, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility wall requests, find facility on farm, fuel problems, fuel usage, funeral facilities, ingredient planner, levels, load all, non-workable facs, production facility, religious facilities, service facilities, service facility, store all, what's in stock, what's pending