Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 30 2024, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maltesetoby View Post
I just started playing farm town again and since I got back in the game, my train has been faded out. can't do anything with it. I need some advice as to what to do to fix this problem.
Hi Maltesetoby,
I moved your post to the thread about the trains.
What farm is your train on so we can check it?

Edit: Your train has returned. In the Train manager it should have the button to unload it. After you do that then you need to dispatch it again. The Standard freight engine takes 6 days to load after you have dispatched it.
You can find all the information about the trains im the Game Guide chapter 29 about the trains:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 30 2024 at 11:16 AM.
Old Today, 12:17 AM

Is there a limit to how many cars a Standard Freight Locomotive can pull? Having trouble getting anymore to couple with the existing train (which is NOT dispatched).

ETA: Fixed that problem but why are several of the cars currently coupled with the train "greyed out" in the train manager?

Last edited by LisaScobee; Today at 12:30 AM. Reason: changed some wording
Old Today, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Is there a limit to how many cars a Standard Freight Locomotive can pull? Having trouble getting anymore to couple with the existing train (which is NOT dispatched).

ETA: Fixed that problem but why are several of the cars currently coupled with the train "greyed out" in the train manager?
Hi Lisa

There are 19 long cars available in the store for you to use in your trains. Just remember that you cant place a duplicate long car in the same train.

I visited your farms and think you are talking about the Standard train on your farm 17.
It has 12 long cars attached, the Refrigerated car attached in the middle of that train is only decorative and it doesnt count for that train as it costs coins and not farm cash.

Then when you open your train in the Train manager and see the cars in your Fright cars tab, you will see that the Long Refrigerated car is dimmed as you do not have it in that train.

Also let me give you a suggestion, you know that trains not only give you products when you unload them, but they also help you when you work your farm friends facilities.

If you want to work all your friends facilities in all farms without going from farm to farm, you need 2 dispatched trains with at least 10 long cars attached to each of them.

You have 1 Standard train on Farm 17 with 12 long cars, 1 Enhanced train on Farm 26 with 2 long cars attached and 1 Standard train on Farm 29 with 9 long cars attached.

The Enhanced train is faster than the Standard, so my suggestion is: when the Enhanced train is back, unload it but DO NOT dispatch it again.
When the Standard train on Farm 29 is back (in 5 days), unload it and send the 9 long cars to your storage.
Then add those 9 long cars to the Enhanced train on Farm 26.

That way you will have 2 trains, the Standard on Farm 17 and the Enhanced on Farm 26 with more than 10 long cars and you will work your friends facilities faster.

For more information, visit our Game Guide for Trains in the following link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=492298

Tags
train not dispatched, trains not working