Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 25 2024, 11:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaScobee View Post
Taz can you check my Data and see how soon I can send gifts again? Needing Strawberries for a daily goal.
Hi Lisa,
We don't have that data available to us.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 26 2024, 02:02 AM

Question

Took too long to get help

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jun 26 2024 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Took too long to get help
Old Jun 26 2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:
What can I do to expedite points from here?

Hi Lisa

There is no trick here, you only have to continue working on the goals you have in order to get the points.

BTW, about your daily goal for strawberries, you do not have to send, you have to receive 2 strawberry gifts and they have to be the original gift, you do not have to exchange other gifts for strawberries.

You can do the following:

. Exchange one gift for straberries and accept it.

. You will find it under My Gifts tab in your Gift Manager.

. Hover the mouse over the gift and you will see the blue button More.

. Click in More and your request will be posted to your friends Other Wall requests.

. They will send you the strawberries gift (original) and you will be able to accept them in your My Gifts tab to count to your goal.
Old Jun 26 2024, 09:41 AM

Question

I need sleep....

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post

BTW, about your daily goal for strawberries, you do not have to send, you have to receive 2 strawberry gifts and they have to be the original gift, you do not have to exchange other gifts for strawberries.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jun 26 2024 at 09:43 AM. Reason: I need sleep....nevermind :)
Old Jun 26 2024, 09:46 AM

Smile

Going to try to show a screenshot of what I see on this end then I have to go to bed.

I know they have to be the "original gift". That's why I'm getting so frustrated.....nobody's sending. As I said, I need sleep. Probably back tomorrow (US Eastern Time)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg originalgift.jpg (22.7 KB, 6 views)
Old Jun 26 2024, 09:48 AM

Quote:
You said "exchange" a gift. Didn't the game say the strawberries had to be the "original" gift sent?
Don't you need to "send" to "receive"?
Hi Lisa

If you read my explanation, you will see that you only need to exchange a gift for strawberries to be able to ask for the exact gift.

The exchanged gift will not count, only the ones sent to you after you click in More.

I send gifts to my friends every day without accepting or checking who has sent gifts to me.

You can accept gifts received and send gift back or you can use the Send gifts tab to send. I have the Gifting machines so I send gifts to my friends several times a day.
Old Jun 26 2024, 09:53 AM

So I got one "strawberries" by interacting with my other FT account.
How long do I need to wait to do that again? Will it be in time for this daily goal?
Quote:
Hi Lisa

If you read my explanation, you will see that you only need to exchange a gift for strawberries to be able to ask for the exact gift.

The exchanged gift will not count, only the ones sent to you after you click in More.

I send gifts to my friends every day without accepting or checking who has sent gifts to me.

You can accept gifts received and send gift back or you can use the Send gifts tab to send. I have the Gifting machines so I send gifts to my friends several times a day.
Old Jun 26 2024, 09:55 AM

Default Private Message

I sent you a private message and I just purchased the first two gifting machines.

Quote:
Hi Lisa

Old Jun 26 2024, 09:59 AM

Quote:
So I got one "strawberries" by interacting with my other FT account.
How long do I need to wait to do that again? Will it be in time for this daily goal?
Without the Gifting machines your other account can send gifts every 8 hours.

You can see that by opening the yellow tool box and then click in Show Times icon (the clock).

Click in Gamewide button.

The option RESEND GIFTS will tell you how much time you have to wait to send gifts again.

You can do this in your main account and in your other account.
Old Jun 26 2024, 10:04 AM

Nice! Thought it was 19 hrs (or whatever a Farm Town "day" is). Yellow tool box?

Quote:
Without the Gifting machines your other account can send gifts every 8 hours.

You can see that by opening the yellow tool box and then click in Show Times icon (the clock).

Click in Gamewide button.

The option RESEND GIFTS will tell you how much time you have to wait to send gifts again.

You can do this in your main account and in your other account.

Last edited by LisaScobee; Jun 26 2024 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Err nevermind....Need sleep. Going now...

Tags
farm pass, ingredient packs