Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 08 2024, 06:30 PM

Is it possible that two new facilities will come up as a Farm Pass goal?

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 08 2024, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise Dianna View Post
Is it possible that two new facilities will come up as a Farm Pass goal?
Hi Denise,
None of the non-workables are used for Farm Pass.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 08 2024, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Denise,
None of the non-workables are used for Farm Pass.
thanks for the information Taz D

Denise

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p..._id=1450953003

clear memcache http://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm...lear_memcached

I have as many neighbors and buddies as I am allowed

USER ID number is: 1450953003
Old Jun 09 2024, 12:51 AM

The Premium Fodder Factory showed up on my co-op as a quest yesterday
Old Jun 09 2024, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzissweet View Post
The Premium Fodder Factory showed up on my co-op as a quest yesterday

Something from the Feed Supplement Plant came up on one of my Quests this morning and on a co-op quest yesterday
Old Jun 09 2024, 08:52 AM

Will the products from the Premium Fodder Factory be removed from the Quests and Coop Quests?

My regular quest this morning is Produce 1 Premium Sheep Silage.

(If I understand correctly, we cannot use the Gift lifeline for ingredients and both of the new facilities are non-workable so Employee lifeline with not help, and Trader lifeline would not work either. I was working toward the 8 quests for 2 FC.)
I have also seen on my neighbor's Coop Quests.)
I saw the items from the two new facilities would not be used for Farm Pass Goals, and thought they would not be included in the quests.
Old Jun 09 2024, 09:46 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
Will the products from the Premium Fodder Factory be removed from the Quests and Coop Quests?

My regular quest this morning is Produce 1 Premium Sheep Silage.

(If I understand correctly, we cannot use the Gift lifeline for ingredients and both of the new facilities are non-workable so Employee lifeline with not help, and Trader lifeline would not work either. I was working toward the 8 quests for 2 FC.)
I have also seen on my neighbor's Coop Quests.)
I saw the items from the two new facilities would not be used for Farm Pass Goals, and thought they would not be included in the quests.
Hi TexasStar,
Only the Feed Supplement is non-workable. The Premium Fodder Factory is a workable facility. Whether the developers will remove that one from the quests or not we do not know at this time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 09 2024, 10:14 AM

From Raul's notes - The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

So am I correct in thinking if we cannot request the ingredients from the Premium Fodder Factory, the Gift life line could not be used on the regular quest to get the Supplement needed to make a product in the Premium Fodder Factory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi TexasStar,
Only the Feed Supplement is non-workable. The Premium Fodder Factory is a workable facility. Whether the developers will remove that one from the quests or not we do not know at this time.
Old Jun 09 2024, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasStar View Post
From Raul's notes - The Feed Supplement Plant and Premium Fodder Factory facilities should not have the capability to ask for ingredients or reach belts and dans, this was an oversight when we released those facilities.

So am I correct in thinking if we cannot request the ingredients from the Premium Fodder Factory, the Gift life line could not be used on the regular quest to get the Supplement needed to make a product in the Premium Fodder Factory.
Hi TexasStar,
You are correct in that you can not request ingredients for that facility so can't use the gift lifeline for it. However it is a workable facility. As I said we do not know what the developers decision will be as far as quests and co-op quests go for those 2 facilities. We will have to wait and see what they come up with.
Old Jun 09 2024, 12:20 PM

Hi,can you tell me how i find the stock amounts from the 2 new facs please,ive hovered over my sheds both in fac manager and on a few farms but no info,or does it automatically apply itself when i harvest my sheds in fac manager?? thank you