Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old May 23 2024, 08:11 AM

Hi.. I went to my storage and did the zip.. it said I gained coins.. BUT I DID NOT

This was on my alternate account.. I came here to post from that alt account.. but I was still signed in here at forum on my regular forum account which originally came from my original account.. lol.. I don't know how to tell you anything different except my alt account has ShineOn as the name on it.. lol

Last edited by Sundos; May 23 2024 at 08:14 AM. Reason: to add alt account lines
Old May 23 2024, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi.. I went to my storage and did the zip.. it said I gained coins.. BUT I DID NOT

This was on my alternate account.. I came here to post from that alt account.. but I was still signed in here at forum on my regular forum account which originally came from my original account.. lol.. I don't know how to tell you anything different except my alt account has ShineOn as the name on it.. lol

Hi Sundos

Please go to your other account, and at the bottom of the game page you will see the User ID number.
You have to provide that number. Thank you.

Anyway, we are not able to see that specific operation, we will be able to give you a general description for your coins.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 23 2024 at 08:35 AM.
Old May 23 2024, 01:56 PM

Thanks Mary for your reply.. I will know how to distinguish accounts next time I have a question or concern for that account. I am not worried about the coins at this time, so if I see it happen next time I will be back and ask about it again. THANKS again!
Old May 23 2024, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Thanks Mary for your reply.. I will know how to distinguish accounts next time I have a question or concern for that account. I am not worried about the coins at this time, so if I see it happen next time I will be back and ask about it again. THANKS again!
You are welcome Sundos

I would suggest you that before using the Zip function, please take note of your coins amount. Then check it again after zipping. Sometimes if it is a small amount or the amount of coins you already have is large, then you do not notice some were added.
Old May 23 2024, 04:42 PM

thanks for the tip
Old May 23 2024, 04:44 PM

Quote:
thanks for the tip
You are very welcome Sundos
Old Jun 09 2024, 08:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Lost all of my fuel

I had saved up, over the course of 3 years, more than a billion fuel. It disappeared before I could use it!!!! I have no fuel now and cannot operate my farms. I am so disappointed and frustrated. My time with Farmtown has come to a screeching halt. I'm not sure if it's something I did but it's a mystery to me. I'm sad because I can no longer play this game that I have loved.
Old Jun 09 2024, 08:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeves Kristy View Post
I had saved up, over the course of 3 years, more than a billion fuel. It disappeared before I could use it!!!! I have no fuel now and cannot operate my farms. I am so disappointed and frustrated. My time with Farmtown has come to a screeching halt. I'm not sure if it's something I did but it's a mystery to me. I'm sad because I can no longer play this game that I have loved.
Hi Steeves Kristy,
I checked the data for your farms and I see you have 399,582,325 fuel, with 12,368crude oil barrels and 17, 435 fuel tanks to make more. You are far from empty of fuel to work.
I can see you have done a lot of hiring out for jobs. If you do not watch then you can be using your own fuel for those jobs and it can go fast if you do a lot of heavy layered jobs.
But you are far from out of fuel with almost 400 million already and plenty of fuel tanks to make more.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 10 2024, 09:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Reply to your message

I only hire people who use their own fuel so that is not the issue. I knew how much fuel I had in reserve, after collecting it for three years, and when my previous amount of fuel ran out, I reloaded and was shocked to discover my fuel reserves had disappeared. I had a lot more than 400,000 fuel. I have been buying new farms, designing them, getting hired, and really going to town lately with Farmtown and was counting on the fuel I had accumulated but it disappeared. Why have I spent my own money (not Farmtown money) buying Oil Reserves when what I have purchased disappears and is worthless to me? Is there any way to get the fuel back into my reserves that I was counting on to continue playing at the level I have been lately?
Old Jun 10 2024, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeves Kristy View Post
I only hire people who use their own fuel so that is not the issue. I knew how much fuel I had in reserve, after collecting it for three years, and when my previous amount of fuel ran out, I reloaded and was shocked to discover my fuel reserves had disappeared. I had a lot more than 400,000 fuel. I have been buying new farms, designing them, getting hired, and really going to town lately with Farmtown and was counting on the fuel I had accumulated but it disappeared. Why have I spent my own money (not Farmtown money) buying Oil Reserves when what I have purchased disappears and is worthless to me? Is there any way to get the fuel back into my reserves that I was counting on to continue playing at the level I have been lately?
Hi Steeves Kristy,
It is the jobs you get hired for that can use your fuel if they have not set the job for you to use their fuel.

I see too that you have the gas station. You need to look at that and see if you have Fuel Tanks checked in it as that uses your fuel from your storage. It does not produce fuel.
I don't know what you mean by buying Oil Reserves that you would spend your own money on.
I am sorry there is no way we can return your missing fuel. We do not have any data showing any missing or sold individual items.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
lost crops, lost harvests, missing crops, missing from storage, missing harvests, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, stored crops