Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 31 2021, 02:49 AM

Default Still not working

You advised you fixed the memory issue. The game still presents the grey stripe after loading bar hits 100%

uid: 100000215192334 Just bought $100 in farmcash the daybefore all these problems started. Is a refund possible?
Old Jan 31 2021, 03:26 AM

Default unable to complete login

ID 1720401097 I get to U55 then the screen goes Silver this is happening all the time now can anyone help in laymans terms please

Regards
Old Jan 31 2021, 05:19 AM

Default black screen

hi got the black screen again cube is moving java been updated, and flash removed from pc as well as extensions, also restarted pc. Can't get to run at all just black screen in Chrome, I can get it on Foxfire somewhat ,but would prefer Chrome . 1109006456 checkpoint is 201-01-31 10:54:21 B-000.
Saying browser does not support Web GL. Is there why to make that happen?
Thanks for helping Terri
Old Jan 31 2021, 05:24 AM

Black Blank screen. hrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36
WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!

Old Jan 31 2021, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkysma View Post
Like others I am very grateful for the hard work you've done and continue to do. I understand very well that when things are rolled out there are problems that can't be foreseen and that it's almost like a game of whack-a-mole. That said here's my frustrating problem. (I clicked the link at the top of the page, this is where it landed me. Apologies if this is the wrong location.) First here's the information the box at the top of the game screen indicated was important.

1701960194--user #

2021-01-31 06:14:01.934 INFOCheckpoint-B-000 - Initialized
2021-01-31 06:14:01.935 LOGFT Client Services Inited.
2021-01-31 06:14:01.937 LOGSessionId: 302314
Browser: Blink: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/88.0.4324.104 Safari/537.36

I am using Chrome and when the message first came up that my browser did not support WebGL I went to google. The recommendation I found was:
First--make sure that hardware acceleration was checked in the browser settings. It already was.
Second--goto chrome://flags, look for WebGL and make sure it is enabled. It was.
Third--restart browser to enact changes. I did.

It worked--for a time. Then I got a quick black screen, the game reloaded and the opening screen appeared with a message box above that said "your browser does not support WebGL" and the game refused to reload. I have gotten it to work for a time on Firefox and Edge with the same results. It works for a time, then goes toes up and dies.
I checked to see if the browser is up to date and got this message:

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 88.0.4324.104 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I will continue to look for possible solutions on the net. In the meantime I wanted to notify the team of this problem. Maybe someone else is having it, maybe not.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you, warm regards....s.w.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnkysma View Post
I forgot a step that I took--there was a direction to check the graphics feature status to make sure that hardware was accelerated after going to the "flags". (chrome://gpu) This is what I found. Not being a programmer most of the information doesn't make much sense to me but it appears that WebGL was started correctly.

Graphics Feature Status
Canvas: Hardware accelerated
Compositing: Hardware accelerated
Multiple Raster Threads: Enabled
Out-of-process Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
OpenGL: Enabled
Hardware Protected Video Decode: Unavailable
Rasterization: Hardware accelerated
Skia Renderer: Enabled
Video Decode: Hardware accelerated
Vulkan: Disabled
WebGL: Hardware accelerated
WebGL2: Hardware accelerated

Thank you....sw

Hi mnkysma

Please clear your browser cache. The first time you try to load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser please visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
The only thing I'm able to do is water and fertalize. Not plant or anything else :-(
Hi littlesallysanctus

Is this happening in your owns farms or working as Superneighbor?

What happens when you try to do other jobs?
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandi Whitesmith View Post
Black Blank screen. hrome/88.0.4324.96 Safari/537.36

Hi Brandi Whitesmith

Please clear your browser cache. The first time you try to load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser please visit the following link:
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaspberryRoxanne View Post
You advised you fixed the memory issue. The game still presents the grey stripe after loading bar hits 100%

uid: 100000215192334 Just bought $100 in farmcash the daybefore all these problems started. Is a refund possible?
Hi RaspberryRoxanne

Have you tried all suggestions given in the following thread?

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

If your game doesnt load, then you have to provide the information under PERSISTENT LOADING ISSUES.
Please notice that for point 3, developers are asking for the last Checkpoint information.

If you dont see the information below your game screen, then click in Toggle FT console and scroll down the page using the bar on the right till you find the last Checkpoint information.

If you can't open the FT Console watch the "U" number in the upper right corner of your farms for the last number shown.

Which browser are you using? whichi is your operating system?

Thanks
Old Jan 31 2021, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri0421 View Post
hi got the black screen again cube is moving java been updated, and flash removed from pc as well as extensions, also restarted pc. Can't get to run at all just black screen in Chrome, I can get it on Foxfire somewhat ,but would prefer Chrome . 1109006456 checkpoint is 201-01-31 10:54:21 B-000.
Saying browser does not support Web GL. Is there why to make that happen?
Thanks for helping Terri
Hi Terri

Please check your browser is updated.

Also, clear your browser cache. The first time you try to load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.

Old Jan 31 2021, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIBBSY View Post
ID 1720401097 I get to U55 then the screen goes Silver this is happening all the time now can anyone help in laymans terms please

Regards
Hi TIBBSY

I moved your post to the HTML5 thread.

I will copy your information to a closed thread in Help&Support which is monitoring by the developers.

Meanwhile, have you tried the following suggestions?

-. Please check if there is any update for Windows, you can type update in the search box and you usually get "search for updates", you have to follow the instructions. Remember to close and restart after updating.

-. Clear your browser cache. The first time you try to load the game after the clearing, it will load slower, it could take 5 minutes, as all graphics have to be loaded again.

After that then follow the instructions given in this announcement:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/announcement.php?f=1

You have to try all suggestions under FIRST LOAD OF FARM TOWN.
After trying them all, then restart and check again if your game loads.

Thanks
Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl