Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 24 2020, 06:12 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewolkins View Post
I put a supreme freight engine in storage by mistake, can not get it out.
Hi mewolkins,

I have moved your post to the thread about Storage as you are trying to get an item out of it onto your farm. If you are still having difficulty getting your train out of storage please continue reading.

Before you take something out of storage you need to make sure that there is an empty space, slightly bigger than the item you are taking out of storage, on your farm, where nothing else is occupying that space or it will not come out of storage.

Make sure that in your game preferences you have added a check mark for everything that is "Show..." in the top section so you can be sure there is nothing in the way. You could click the blue All button in that section to add all the check marks with one click, to be sure you don't miss one by mistake.

There is a way to get it out of storage when you only have a small empty space, but for that you would need the Purple Freestyle Farm Designer. However it would still need at least a small completely empty space on your farm, and will not let you place it so it would be on any crops trees or flowers. As you don't own that, at the moment, the cheapest option is for you to clear an area on your farm to make room for the train to be placed.
Old Mar 24 2020, 07:24 PM

Default remofe train from storage

Ihave an enhanced train in storage and can not remove it. I have plenty of room on the farm to place it.
Old Mar 24 2020, 07:32 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewolkins View Post
Ihave an enhanced train in storage and can not remove it. I have plenty of room on the farm to place it.
Hi Mewolkins,
Your previous post about this was answered already.
The answer is directly above your post now. Here is a link to that answer:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showpo...&postcount=601
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 23 2020, 11:32 AM

Default Facilities in Storage

When I go to my storage and try to put a facility on a farm, is there a way to tell if I already have that facility already on that farm?
Old Apr 23 2020, 11:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellzfury View Post
When I go to my storage and try to put a facility on a farm, is there a way to tell if I already have that facility already on that farm?
Hi hellzfury,
I moved your post to the subject thread about storage.
You can check in the Facility manager to see if you have that facility already on the farm you want to place the new one on. Each facility in the facility manager shows what farm they are on.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2020, 09:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I am trying to reduce my storage %. I have stopped making products and mostly I am selling in the stores. If something goes in the red I start only that ingredient. However instead of going down, my percentage is going up? What do I need to do to get my storage % down as obviously I am doing it wrong...thank you
Old Apr 25 2020, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
I am trying to reduce my storage %. I have stopped making products and mostly I am selling in the stores. If something goes in the red I start only that ingredient. However instead of going down, my percentage is going up? What do I need to do to get my storage % down as obviously I am doing it wrong...thank you
Hi rodkay,
One thing I can see in your data is you are not selling your non-ingredients. By doing that your storage is loading up with items that have no further use in the facilities.

Please note that the items you are removing through the services where you cash out those do not count toward your storage as those products are in the facilites and not counted in your storage, so they are not part of that percentage.
By not starting products in your facilities then all those crops, tree harvests and flowers that you harvest just continue to add to your storage. It would be better if you were making the products that use those and then putting them in services to use those products up or sell if they don't have a service to go into as the non-ingredients to help lower your storage.
Old Apr 26 2020, 01:26 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much..I though all products were storage...I had better get the facilities working again
Old Apr 26 2020, 09:42 PM
Account Not Linked

Okay ..one final question at least for now haha. If things in facilities are not counted as storage is it only ingredients and if so why isn't there supporting facilities for ones I have not started yet like French Creperie. I have heaps that I have not started as they use products but have no service facilities to back them up...so why fill them? I know I could be reducing my ingredients more if new facilities were introduced that helped with regular ones. What exactly is classed as storage..is it only crops, flowers and trees...need to know as I have to sell .

Last edited by rodkay1@bigpond.com; Apr 26 2020 at 09:55 PM.
Old Apr 26 2020, 09:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodkay1@bigpond.com View Post
Okay ..one final question at least for now haha. If things in facilities are not counted as storage is it only ingredients and if so why isn't there supporting facilities for ones I have not started yet like French Creperie. I have heaps that I have not started as they use products but have no service facilities to back them up...so why fill them? I know I could be reducing my ingredients more if new facilities were introduced that helped with regular ones
Hi rodkay,
Anything you store such as crops, tree harvests, flowers and any products you produce in your regular facilities is in your storage and counts toward the total. If the products are still in your facility then they are not part of the storage total until you store them from the facility.
To use the products from the facilities they have to be stored first, to then be placed in a service or another facility. Some products made in one facility are used to make other products such as those from the bakery or the food preserves factory.

Not every facility is going to have a service for their products to be put into simply because one wouldn't be feasable for those products. Until the creation of the "Taste of" services none of the restaurant products had a service, so those items were no longer used.

Non-ingredient selling is just another way to make coins from those products that nop longer have any further use. By selling those then you can reduce your storage percentage.

There is a whole Game Guide chapter 14 about the Storage that you can check for information:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645110

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 26 2020 at 10:13 PM.

Tags
can not move from storage, storage, storage capacity, storage limit, storage limits, storage sheds