Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 17 2017, 09:21 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckertbnc View Post
I don't care one bit about being able to create my own itinerary .. I want the developers to create a BOX where players that don't want to deal with the ships can check it to OPT OUT > like the Funeral services .... All 105 of my neighbors are active players that play EVERY day .. So when I see a ship sitting in a port for 17 to 20+ hours I know they are just rudely ignoring them .. so I skip ... I would just rather send them out and know they will only go to neighbors that ARE doing the ships , or at least are politely sending them onwards ....
Yes an opt out box would be great, I am blocking farm town soon if they do not add one, I am sick to death of messages asking me to boost ships, which I boost whenever I see them, but as I do not play 24/7 as others seem too they can get stuck for a wee while at mine. This ship thing is for those who are playing the game all day, not for those playing for a couple of hours here and there!!!
Old Jan 17 2017, 09:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
A neighbour has just brought to my attention that he could not buy Tomato's for his Co-op quest from me, I checked and had 451,000 tomato's in stock, but all were gifts!! I was under the impression that gifts were used prior to crops? Is this not the case???
They are supposed to be, but in fact are not. I have observed this with both the pineapples and blueberries. If you look right after you load your facilities, it appears that it was the gifted crops that were used, but after you reload the game, it turns out that things have been adjusted, and the harvested crops were used instead. Since I don't sell my crops, I thought it didn't really make much difference, and decided not to submit a ticket (which is what I was told to do if I wanted to report it as a problem). But if it means that neighbors can't buy that item from you, then I think that the developers need to look at it and fix it so that it works the way it's supposed to.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 17 2017, 09:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
A neighbour has just brought to my attention that he could not buy Tomato's for his Co-op quest from me, I checked and had 451,000 tomato's in stock, but all were gifts!! I was under the impression that gifts were used prior to crops? Is this not the case???
The gifts are used prior to crops in the facilities, but neighbors can't buy gifts from you for the co-ops. Don't know if it's meant to be that way, but that's how it is.

Quote:
Yes an opt out box would be great, I am blocking farm town soon if they do not add one, I am sick to death of messages asking me to boost ships, which I boost whenever I see them, but as I do not play 24/7 as others seem too they can get stuck for a wee while at mine. This ship thing is for those who are playing the game all day, not for those playing for a couple of hours here and there!!!
Having to log in all day to send ships on their way isn't practical for anyone. We're all waiting for a way to opt out.
Old Jan 17 2017, 10:06 AM
Senior Moderator

I remind everyone that this thread is only about this release and what has been posted in the first post by Raul.

If you have a problem or question that is not about an item listed in the release, please post that in the Help & Support section.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=1

If you have a suggestion about anything including any item listed in first post of this release, please post those in the Suggestion section.
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2

All posts that are off topic in this thread will be removed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdont View Post
Are we getting a new cash crop to replace the Dragon Fruit? This was my way to build up my coinage for upgrades
Dragon Fruit was introduced as a cash crop. Now it's being used.....are we getting a new cash crop???
Old Jan 17 2017, 10:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
The gifts are used prior to crops in the facilities, but neighbors can't buy gifts from you for the co-ops. Don't know if it's meant to be that way, but that's how it is.
The first part of this response is not true. That's the way it's supposed to work, but in fact it doesn't - harvests end up getting used in the facilities before gifts. This is my experience: I have been accepting most of my gifts as pineapples. I currently have 28,164 gift pineapples and 253 harvested pineapples. I used to have over 20,000 harvested pineapples, but that number has been steadily decreasing since I haven't been planting them, but only accepting them as gifts, and the harvested pineapples have been getting used in the facilities rather than the gifted ones. I've reported this on the help thread, but was told it didn't really matter unless I wanted to sell them, in which case I should submit a ticket. I think the developers need to look into this without my having to submit a ticket, which is why I'm responding to this post on this thread.
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 17 2017, 10:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
The first part of this response is not true. That's the way it's supposed to work, but in fact it doesn't - harvests end up getting used in the facilities before gifts. This is my experience: I have been accepting most of my gifts as pineapples. I currently have 28,164 gift pineapples and 253 harvested pineapples. I used to have over 20,000 harvested pineapples, but that number has been steadily decreasing since I haven't been planting them, but only accepting them as gifts, and the harvested pineapples have been getting used in the facilities rather than the gifted ones. I've reported this on the help thread, but was told it didn't really matter unless I wanted to sell them, in which case I should submit a ticket. I think the developers need to look into this without my having to submit a ticket, which is why I'm responding to this post on this thread.
Yes, Tiger posted that the order has changed in this post over in Help & Support. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other because I never sell things I need for my facilities.
Old Jan 17 2017, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
Yes, Tiger posted that the order has changed in this post over in Help & Support. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other because I never sell things I need for my facilities.
Hi earlgray and Dulcinea,
We did ask the developers when you (earlgray) brought this up before and were told that yes it had been changed to use regular first, then large and last gifts. This is the way they set it. The only question now is whether gift crops can be bought in the co-op quests if that is all you have left. That question has been sent to Support to determine as we moderators have no way to test this.
If you don't agree with this order of use then please post your suggestion to change it back in the Suggestions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 17 2017, 11:19 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi earlgray and Dulcinea,
We did ask the developers when you (earlgray) brought this up before and were told that yes it had been changed to use regular first, then large and last gifts. This is the way they set it. The only question now is whether gift crops can be bought in the co-op quests if that is all you have left. That question has been sent to Support to determine as we moderators have no way to test this.
If you don't agree with this order of use then please post your suggestion to change it back in the Suggestions.
Thanks, I'll do that.
Visit 's Farm

Old Jan 18 2017, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The only question now is whether gift crops can be bought in the co-op quests if that is all you have left. That question has been sent to Support to determine as we moderators have no way to test this.
Thanks for checking on that for us.