Old Jan 26 2016, 08:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
Thanks Taz, but I think I have played this game long enough to know that... I keep all statistics... just harvested the 3 farms of soybean which I replanted last night... This time I received a more reasonable amount but I still had to refresh each time for it to reflect in my storage amount... Here is what I got

Started with 47,023 Soybean in Storage

FYI all farms fertilized
6490 plots... harvested... 52,121 in storage... refreshed... 65,101
therefore 6490 gave me 18,078 units in total

7668 plots... harvested... 71,046 in storage... refreshed... 86,382
therefore 7668 gave me 21,281 units in total

4486 plots... harvested... 89,897 in storage... refreshed... 98,867
therefore 4486 gave me 12,485 units in total

3 farms of 18,644 plots gave me 51,844 units versus the 39,832 from last night which makes more sense but still I think the calculation is off or not reliable... If you look carefully at the amounts, after the harvest it doesn't even calculate the full number of plots (ex 6490 + 47,023 = 53,513 versus 52,121)... PLEASE NOTE: each time I had to exit FarmTown and re-enter to get the calculated amounts...

Taz, this is NOT a complaint, it is only an observation that I would like the Devs to know about... Raul always asks for us to report back any unusual happenings so I am letting you know...

Note to Devs...Again, please, please increase production levels for Brass Sheets and Zinc Ore... Thank you, always appreciate what you do to make this game Number One in my eyes...

I am having the same problem... missing a lot of product when they are harvested from people in the marketplace... I have been keeping track of my production for years now and it has NEVER been this bad. Today I missed out on 12,588 or rice alone.. I always could estimate the amount of crops for my planning, but lately I am always out a lot of crops after I calculate my totals for the harvest. This is very frustrating..... and I know about the "no guarantee on the bonus you get", but I don't believe this is not current problem with the game.

Just saying... please try to fix this!
Old Jan 26 2016, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckerider View Post
I am having the same problem... missing a lot of product when they are harvested from people in the marketplace... I have been keeping track of my production for years now and it has NEVER been this bad. Today I missed out on 12,588 or rice alone.. I always could estimate the amount of crops for my planning, but lately I am always out a lot of crops after I calculate my totals for the harvest. This is very frustrating..... and I know about the "no guarantee on the bonus you get", but I don't believe this is not current problem with the game.

Just saying... please try to fix this!
I am noticing issues with crops not being what they seem also seems to be finding that when people work posts you don't always get the product i.e 1 person works your post the facility 100% before after refresh its 80% you refill to 100% second person goes through after refresh no products have been stored in your facilities and the 100% still showing i am noticing lots of this happening lately there was a point where my rice was using 10,000 in 1 fill

In addition This very moment I and a few others are having issues as we cannot post Facilities and clients the Product faster button is pressed then it says loading and flashes off (no button to share) not even showing on the Farmtown wall either (box is not unchecked)
Old Jan 26 2016, 06:57 PM

Hi, just experienced a problem. I started the production in the bank and a window opened stating I was entitler to a bonus for saving bonds or similar item, I didn't took time to read exactly what is was saying but when I clicked on the green arrow to post it that window just closed not allowing me to really post.
Old Jan 26 2016, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Raul has just posted this note:

Known Issues

- Posting to the news feed is not working on any part of the game, it looks like the latest facebook update broke that functionality, we hope they will fix that soon. We will file a report tomorrow if it's not fixed by then.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 26 2016, 07:30 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

Known Issues

- Posting to the news feed is not working on any part of the game, it looks like the latest facebook update broke that functionality, we hope they will fix that soon. We will file a report tomorrow if it's not fixed by then.
I wish FaceBook had a forum like this where people could ride their Arse for screwing up something every two weeks. The FarmTown Dev's should not have to take the brunt for FaceBook screwups
Old Jan 26 2016, 09:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have been doing this Farmtown game since 2009. I have spent my 'real' money on the game (I try to limit it to $50 every 3 months). I don't know about the other players, but I do it because I am retired and it gives me something to do when I get up in the morning. Mostly I play it for the points and FT $$$ I get for doing quests, etc. I know a lot of people just want to make their farms look pretty and I admire every farm that I see like that. I was an accountant so therefore I have a spreadsheet for most things in my life. Farmtown is one of them, and this is why I know what I have been getting from this game and what seems to be off now. The crop issue is definitely off for the past two updates. It annoys the heck out of me for some reason... it just does.

I wish the devs would at least tell us what they figure is going wrong. Don't keep saying their is no guarantees in the amount of bonus crops we get when we hire people to do our Harvests. Also, all those 'bonus' products that are supposed to be ours when we post our facilities are a mystery to me because I don't SEE them happening. I guess I have to take their word for it, but I prefer to actually see what I am getting.

I have NEVER spent $200 on a game before and maybe it is time to look for another way to entertain myself. Even Netflix isn't that expensive, so maybe it is time to rethink my entertainment dollars. Just saying!
Old Jan 26 2016, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Facebook Breaking the game

I fully understand that the problems seem to lie with Facebook but if a strategic partner was interfering with my business enterprise I would be having a heart to heart with them. I am sure FT pays FB a whole bunch of money and should be expecting better service out of them.
Old Jan 27 2016, 01:41 AM

Farm Town is a game, and a very good game ( The best on Face Book).
But like all games (real or computer) it can be very frustrating.

When that happens, walk away for a few hours, find something else to do, then come back to it.
At the end of the day, however good, it is just a game that will possibly be here long after we stop playing.
Old Jan 27 2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post

Known Issues

Maybe file a report sooner than that? I usually post factories, etc., daily and can't do that now. I probably haven't missed a day in years, which is a little embarrassing to admit. : ) I know this isn't FT's fault and must be a total PIA to them - I'm just suggesting to tell FB about it right away. Can it hurt?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Jan 27 2016, 07:48 AM

He posted at 8:00pm last night so probably meant he's waiting for the next business day to start.
Closed Thread