Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
You're welcome!
Ok now, tyvm for info.
Old Oct 01 2014, 02:37 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello maclean47,

As someone mentioned Facebook is who controls the amount of neighbors each game has and different games have different amount of neighbors that they are allowed depending on how many active players each game has. The more that play actively, the more neighbors they will allow.
Any idea what the current limit is Kitt ?
It used to be 80 (ish) has there been any official change to that figure?
Old Oct 01 2014, 03:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Any idea what the current limit is Kitt ?
It used to be 80 (ish) has there been any official change to that figure?
Hello LazyMare,

As far as I know it is around 80 and some get up to 100.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 01 2014, 03:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Raul has updated the New Release notes shown below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
Post Release Updates - October 1st, 1:00AM EST

- You can now buy (not sell) products from strangers and not just friend or neighbours. You can open a stranger Cooperative Quest Manager when you visit the farm or through his avatar menu. The only difference is that when you buy from them you will be paying 100 times more coins compared to buying from a friend or neighbour, ie: if you have 2 quests requiring 1 product X each and the sale price of product X is 300, when you buy from a stranger the transaction will cost you 2 * 300 * 100 = 60000 coins instead of 600.
- You can open your own Cooperative Quest Manager when visiting other players farms using the blue Quest Manager icon in your toolbox.
- Bigger prize when completing a Cooperative Quest, double the coins. Farmcash prizes coming in a future release, they will be equivalent to Regular Quest Farmcash prizes, meaning you will be able to earn from 1 to 8 farm cash a month however the requirements for collection may be different.
- If you use a help note to ask for help on a step requiring product X and then went to check your friends Cooperative Quests and found a product X and buy it, your help note on product X will be released and available to use on another step.
- "Order by Cooperative Quests" option added to the neighbour bar menu
- The Collect Coins button is now hidden on other people Cooperative Quests for finished quests
- The message "Only neighbours with a blue dot in the right corner..." is now only shown when trying to open a Cooperative Quest Manager form the neighbour bar

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Raul; Oct 01 2014 at 03:27 AM.
Old Oct 01 2014, 08:46 AM

Default Farm Cash for Quests

I think the Farm Cash Prizes should be Altered how about
3 Quests = 1FC (as now)
5 or 6 Quests = 2FC
8 Quests = 3FC
This will give people the chance to complete Quests and if they get Quests with Facilities they do not have it will help them Aim Towards those Facilities

Some People get to 5 or 7 quests in 7 days and miss out by one day if they dont get quests that they can complete
Old Oct 01 2014, 10:35 AM

When this "New Release" thread is closed ( probably in two weeks or less), the Quest input will be closed too....

how about a Mod moving the related posts to a separate, dedicated thread. ??

/
Old Oct 01 2014, 10:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
When this "New Release" thread is closed ( probably in two weeks or less), the Quest input will be closed too....

how about a Mod moving the related posts to a separate, dedicated thread. ??

/
Hi Stoneface,
There is a separate official thread already in the Help and Support section about the co-op quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2014, 11:10 AM

Update says you cant sell products to strangers' coop-quests...well, I have done it and earned money so some glitch there is then

The blue button said "sell" not "buy" in the coop-quest of a random guy I saw in the marketplace

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6759&farm_ix=3
Old Oct 01 2014, 11:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
Update says you cant sell products to strangers' coop-quests...well, I have done it and earned money so some glitch there is then

The blue button said "sell" not "buy" in the coop-quest of a random guy I saw in the marketplace
Hello MadamePondarosa,

This note was added to the New Release post by Raul (Oct 1 at 1 am est).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul
- In the last update we unintentionally allowed selling products to a stranger, this was an error and will be reverted later today. You should only be allowed to buy products from a stranger.

Old Oct 01 2014, 01:18 PM
Account Not Linked

I saw someone ask this in the thread but noone answered it so im going to ask it again........i go to sell someone a product and i have plenty of it to sell but it says transaction cannot be completed.....what does that mean .......cause i want to help out my friends and neighbors but sucks when they cant receive it......doesnt happen alot but run into one here and there that says this
Closed Thread