Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 06 2013, 11:58 AM

Hi, as Tony D has previously stated, please no banter, arguments or rudeness to other members, those post WILL be deleted.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 06 2013, 12:00 PM

Have to say for all those saying they are leaving due to the fc update come on be realistic like all other fb games they all get to a stage where its all about using real money and then loads say they are leaving unleass they change it hmmm yet to see a game developer change their mind on that one yet do you think they care if you stay or go thousands of players out there a few leaving and it only is a few that havent spent any real cash anyway really doesnt bother them one little bit.

Dont jump down my throat on this I totally agree its a bummer and anyone that tells me they have never had to use real money and they have all the facs and tools I really dont believe them for a second unless you have had lots of Dummy/Helper accounts

Visit My Farm
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:04 PM

Question about item #13. What is the purpose behind the items in the bank? Will they be used in something in a future facility? They just seem to be useless items right now.
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

love the game thanks for the update

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7182&farm_ix=Y
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol1207 View Post
I have heard a lot in the last two updates about "fairness" and while I understand the reasoning behind the latest changes to FC gifting, it is undoubtedly going to have a huge impact on thousands of players. As "fairness" seems to be the key word here, then it should cut both ways. Where is the fairness to the loyal high level players. They get 25FC every three months. Not enough to buy just one item. A lot of high level players, have a huge amount of wasted tools in their storage, for which they have bought using Farm Cash. We are told we have to keep those tools in order to be able to purchase further tools, but why? Would it not be fairer to high level players to allow them to sell those tools, and receive a percentage of their farm cash back. Come on Slashkey. If you want to talk about fairness, then you need to be showing some of that back, to your loyal players. I see you "taking" but I dont see you "giving".
Amen!..........
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaRuth View Post
After this new update, and playing since farm Town began, I have decided I can no longer afford to play. I rely, along with lots of my neighbours, on cash gift items to purchase the more expensive items. Most of us can not afford to buy 50 farm cash to enable this feature. If I/we could afford it, to put real money into a game labelled Beta would and could be a foolish mistake. Beta means it can just close down. So sadly after being a loyal player since Farm Town began, it is now time for me to leave.
You might want to re-read the list of updates. It upset me too until I re-read that particular item a couple times and saw that the limits will not be as unreasonable as I thought. They're just trying to cut back on the number of people who play just enough to send 1 item and then quit. I have some neighbors who do not have factories of their own besides ones that go for coins and they use their farm cash to help me when they get it from leveling up.
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:25 PM

Default Slowness of game

I like the latest updates, but it as just made the game slower than it was before. After planting a farm it took 3 mins 40 secs to load next farm. Come on devs its time you sorted this out please, This as been an ongoing issues for months. I dont need to be told to clear caches etc.
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by raul
9. Facebook Promo - 15 Farm Cash Free: Users that can't afford to spend real money in the game may have the chance to get 15 Farm Cash for free, Courtesy of Facebook. This is a promo offered by Facebook and we do not have any control on it.

We only ask Facebook if the user is eligible, and if it is, we display a Yellow Farm Cash offer bar in the same place where the blue recruiter bar is showing now. Facebook may request for you to have a valid credit card on your account for verification only.
I am a little confused as to what FB has to verify in order for them to give that farmer the 15 FC. It isn't to verify that it is a real account, because there are a lot of people that has farms and doesn't have credit cards, so they won't be able to get the 15 FC. I think they just want people to input their credit card information and they figure if they say something is free they will do it, it reminds me of the TV commercial about the credit scores "if it is really free, then why do they need a credit card". Just because someone purchases FC to help the developers get paid, doesn't mean that those people shouldn't get a little FC back for the hundreds of dollars that they have spent, I know it is voluntary, but a bonus to say thank you for all the money you have spent would be nice, it should be 15 FC for everyone.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Nov 06 2013, 12:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
I am a little confused as to what FB has to verify in order for them to give that farmer the 15 FC. It isn't to verify that it is a real account, because there are a lot of people that has farms and doesn't have credit cards, so they won't be able to get the 15 FC. I think they just want people to input their credit card information and they figure if they say something is free they will do it, it reminds me of the TV commercial about the credit scores "if it is really free, then why do they need a credit card".
If you want the answer to that question you will need to ask Facebook. Raul did state that Farm Town has no control over this offer.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 06 2013, 01:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

9. Facebook Promo - 15 Farm Cash Free: Users that can't afford to spend real money in the game may have the chance to get 15 Farm Cash for free, Courtesy of Facebook. This is a promo offered by Facebook and we do not have any control on it.

Who decides what user can or can't afford to spend real money? That's a joke.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread