Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 18 2013, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

In the store if you click on the ? mark for the new items there is no information there it is blank.
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

have noticed that when I try to uncover my trees or flowers or buildings....nothing shows, I have to reload the game with them uncovered before they will ...which is a pain as it takes ages to do this...please put things back to the way they were before this latest update....getting very frustrated today...must be time to log out of ft and go for a walk or have a coffee!!! and I have used the memcache link about 6 times in the last hour!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:28 PM

My new turbos for the Start All button only seem to be recognized if they are on the farm I'm on. Had Turbo Drive Thru on #1. Had Turbo Bottling on #6. Opened Facilities Manager on Farm 6. Said I didn't have Turbo Drive Thru, but did have Turbo Bottling. Went to Farm 1. Opened Facilities Manager. Said I didn't have Turbo Bottling, but did have Turbo Drive Thru. When I put them both on Farm 6 and opened Facilities Manager on Farm 6, it said I had both. :-(

Like the others, I feel a bit gypped that my 80FC only purchased the ability to do a VERY small percentage of my facilities. Given that it didn't save me any time at all, I would have forgone those purchases and bought facilities. :-(

I think this is the first time I've truly been disappointed by an update.
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:31 PM

Thanks Raul and Devs. New crops, bigger farms, New load all tools. Looks great.

Thank you
Fritz
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
the new turbo tools do not start all the facilities!!! they only start 68 out of the 486 that I own...

YES...my friend and I are having the SAME issue here. I was SO looking forward to this feature and it BOMBED on the first day
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:43 PM

Default New Tools

the new start all tools are working just fine, if you click on the ? in the upper right corner it will then show you all the facs that it fills up. it will be the same for the next ones they come out with. If they do this like the start all (each fac) then we have 6 more start alls coming in the next 3 updates (hopefully) lol to me its all worth it, anything for less clicking for me is worth the money
oh and the harvest trees and crops... and harvest flowers and crops is showing back up again instead of trees and flowers by themselves

oh and tyty for the update....i love it
Old Apr 18 2013, 10:47 PM

I purchased both for 'start all' neither works! when i click to start all...says i need to purchase. I tried using them while they sat on my farm, and i tried using the while in storage. Keeps saying i need to purchase them! NOT happy!
Old Apr 18 2013, 11:08 PM

Hi we just added this information to the new release.

Mod Edit Please Note :- The Turbo Tools for regular facilities only work in conjunction with the regular loading tools . They will only load all facilities that fall under the particular category I.E. The Turbo Bottling machine will load all of the following facilities .. Brewery, Distillery, Juice Factory, Oil factory, Plant Milk Factory, Soft Drink Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar.
The Turbo Drive Thru Sytem will load all ..Bakery, BBQ Restaurant, Breakfast restaurant, Coffee and Tea Shop, Donut Shop, Fish and Chips, Hamburger restaurant, Pizza restaurant, Sandwich restaurant. Taco restaurant

We have also notified the developers about the problems some people who are hired are having (not being able to harvest trees or flowers). We have also advised them about people getting a blank screen when clicking on the '?' on the new items in the store.
Old Apr 18 2013, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi we just added this information to the new release.

Mod Edit Please Note :- The Turbo Tools for regular facilities only work in conjunction with the regular loading tools . They will only load all facilities that fall under the particular category I.E. The Turbo Bottling machine will load all of the following facilities .. Brewery, Distillery, Juice Factory, Oil factory, Plant Milk Factory, Soft Drink Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar.
The Turbo Drive Thru Sytem will load all ..Bakery, BBQ Restaurant, Breakfast restaurant, Coffee and Tea Shop, Donut Shop, Fish and Chips, Hamburger restaurant, Pizza restaurant, Sandwich restaurant. Taco restaurant

We have also notified the developers about the problems some people who are hired are having (not being able to harvest trees or flowers). We have also advised them about people getting a blank screen when clicking on the '?' on the new items in the store.
Thank you Tony D
Old Apr 18 2013, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Ok when I click on the ? on the items I just get a blank page. Only on the new items others display fine.
I'm getting a blank page as well on all the new seeds that are added and the new facilities. Please fix this bug.
Closed Thread