Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 30 2013, 04:08 AM

Default Times for Animal Harvest

Just wanted you to know that I harvested chicken coop yesterday at 7 AM, so it should have stated that it was ready at 3 AM today. At 4 AM, it said 3 hours.
(That would put it back on a 24 hour day, and not the FT 20 hour. Right?)
Not a big deal to me, but wanted you to know that there are still some glitches on the animal sheds/barns.
Thanks!!
Deborah
Old Jan 30 2013, 07:52 AM

Default Facility Manager

The facility manger to me still seems messed up. Not necessarily the timing of the animal sheds, but the way its acting.

I liked the way it worked before this last update.

I could go to the facility manager, click on utilization, and it would put ALL the animal sheds at the bottom, and all my facilities at the top. I could go down and start clicking start all and bring all my facilities up to 100% in no time.

I do that now, and it starts mixing in animal sheds and facilities together and I have to go and find the ones that need to be brought up to 100%.

Also, right after the new release, I worked all my facilities and I received a all time "Best" on my Diversification Rank. Then after a day or two, when I would work my facilities, I would be almost 300 points short of the "Best".

I use the "Best" number to tell when I have got all my facilities up to 100%. When my Diversification Rank and the Best numbers equal each other, I know I am done.

Because the numbers were so different, I even went and bought 5 facilities so my Best would be higher so they would be equal again.

This morning I worked my facilities, and again, my Diversification rank is lower than my Best.

This is about to drive me crazy. Everybody is complaining about the times for the animal sheds not being right and this problem I am having, why can't they go back and make the Facility Manger the way it used to be??? Then everybody would be happy

Greg
Closed Thread