Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyndaBrown View Post
We have been promised for months now that we will receive a free farm cash on our quests once in a while..Is this ever going to happen?
Want what I suspect to be the truth? IMHO I seriously doubt will ever happen. Sorry FT but calling it as I see it. Promises and more promises and still after a great many moons have passed and a great many quests completed and many in the same day BTW and STILL no FC reward in sight. Perhaps you should remove that "coming soon" since the word soon does not fit here.
As to the coins earned for quests thanks since I really need them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 18 2013, 02:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
We have been promised for months now that we will receive a free farm cash on our quests once in a while..Is this ever going to happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GarrettHillBabe View Post
Want what I suspect to be the truth? IMHO I seriously doubt will ever happen. Sorry FT but calling it as I see it. Promises and more promises and still after a great many moons have passed and a great many quests completed and many in the same day BTW and STILL no FC reward in sight. Perhaps you should remove that "coming soon" since the word soon does not fit here.
As to the coins earned for quests thanks since I really need them.
There was never a "promise" of free farm cash on the quests. The exact statement made was:
" In the future the Mayor might occasionally award you 1 FarmCash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous Quests"
No "promise" and no "coming soon"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2013, 03:49 PM

there WAS a coming soon..is it gone now? I will have to go look
Old Jan 18 2013, 03:57 PM

coming soon: the mayor might occasionally award you with 1 Farm Cash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous quests is still there
Old Jan 18 2013, 04:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
coming soon: the mayor might occasionally award you with 1 Farm Cash and/or ingredients based on your performance in previous quests is still there
Where do you find the "Coming soon"? It is not in the January 21, 2012 announcement where this was announced along with the Quests nor is it in the Game Guide that way.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 18 2013, 04:23 PM

its right on my farm when I click on the quest..it says exactly what I posted
Old Jan 18 2013, 04:26 PM

when you FINISH a quest and its telling you how much you made..that comment is right there in the box
Old Jan 21 2013, 06:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Where do you find the "Coming soon"? It is not in the January 21, 2012 announcement where this was announced along with the Quests nor is it in the Game Guide that way.
The picture below shows where it shows the "Coming soon" it is just below where it show how many coins you get. I just now finished the globe quest and made this picture.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Jan 23 2013, 02:39 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
The picture below shows where it shows the "Coming soon" it is just below where it show how many coins you get. I just now finished the globe quest and made this picture.

Sorry but I don't think it will ever happen, just as the request that's been made over and over again for a way to close a quest we can't do. Slash is in this to make money therefore if perchance a quest the computer chooses for us is one that requires FC facilities and we don't have it we may be tempted to purchase it. For this reason I seriously doubt things will change for quests.

As to the "promise", read it again...legally Slash made no promise since they used the word may.

On these 2 issues as well as the requests many of us have made about the leveling FC being enough to actually purchase something. Never going to happen. Trust me if it was ever decided to do any of the above 3 things I'd be a VERY happy camper. Oops I mean farmer.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20