Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 30 2012, 07:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
OK i want to retract my comment earlier about a great fix. Well I cannot work fac at all but only clients. I just tried to work a neighbours fac that i ahd not worked for 24hrs and that mayor said opps you have already worked them. Now this problem has only happened since i dispatched my train this morning and also sent out requests for others to help. SO PLEASE GET THIS BUG FIXED. ty not a happy farmer at the moment

Well I know not to try the Train Boost Afraid to now I would rather be able to work friends factories
Old Nov 30 2012, 08:22 AM

ok have worked it out the problem with the boosting and fac help.
If you help anyone with their boosting of their train you cannot help them with their fac but you can only help with the clients. i have tried a few different ones and came to this conclusion. the ones i helped boost their train at 6am on fri (and it is now 12:17am sat) i CANNOT help them with their fac. but the people i did not help i can work. also i had a couple of requests for boosting that had been expired as they had their quota i cannot help them either. so does this mean i cannot help my good neighbours with their fac until their train comes in in 5 or 6 days and this seems the case and i have taken note of times etc and i ahve not exceeded my time limit for helping with fac work at all. so please fix this problem as i have done all the cleaning etc and it is not only me that is having this problem.
Old Nov 30 2012, 09:11 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
If you help anyone with their boosting of their train you cannot help them with their fac but you can only help with the clients. i have tried a few different ones and came to this conclusion. the ones i helped boost their train at 6am on fri (and it is now 12:17am sat) i CANNOT help them with their fac. but the people i did not help i can work. also i had a couple of requests for boosting that had been expired as they had their quota i cannot help them either. so does this mean i cannot help my good neighbours with their fac until their train comes in in 5 or 6 days and this seems the case and i have taken note of times etc and i ahve not exceeded my time limit for helping with fac work at all. so please fix this problem as i have done all the cleaning etc and it is not only me that is having this problem.
I am not going to like THE BOOST then I will be truthful, I have several friends who have awesome facilities to do, and yesterday they were affected, couldn't work their facilities. When I do facilities, I at least can see what I am getting. BUMMER!!!
Old Nov 30 2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
I have been able to help someone where I boosted their black loco train - the one that costs Farm Coins. But I could not help a neighbour where I had boosted their new locomotive goods train - the Farm Cash one. She only posted the Facilities not services so I dont know if that works. I havent had a chance to try out anyone else. If I get anything else useful I will post it. No one has complained that they cant work my facilities.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Nov 30 2012, 09:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I have been able to help someone where I boosted their black loco train - the one that costs Farm Coins. But I could not help a neighbour where I had boosted their new locomotive goods train - the Farm Cash one. She only posted the Facilities not services so I dont know if that works. I havent had a chance to try out anyone else. If I get anything else useful I will post it. No one has complained that they cant work my facilities.
I was able to do facilities and clients for one with the coin engine that the boost was already pushed ahead 1 day. I had a boost for the FC engine but they have not posted their facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2012, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The train boost is in the My Requests so would have nothing to do with that.
Have you cleaned the memcache? You can do that by clicking here.
It is a little confusing but if you are trying to go back and do the same request link from previous, then the time limit is actually 8 hours after you worked the last request not just theirs.
Taz I went to the Memcache, but could not clear it... I am on a Mac so don't know how that works.. I know everything says "unsetting" beside the application..
Old Nov 30 2012, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Taz I went to the Memcache, but could not clear it... I am on a Mac so don't know how that works.. I know everything says "unsetting" beside the application..
That is the clearing. After that then you close that and reopen your farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 30 2012, 02:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I am a bit disappointed in the Boost...seems we can only boost it by one day....and it has caused problems for some of my neighbours who cannot work my facilities now...so bye bye boost!! don't think I will bother with it again....the train can just sit there fully loaded from now on...so the mayor will still do all facilities for me...don't really need the goods it brings anyway and they are way too expensive!! lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 30 2012, 03:14 PM

Quick question, how many neighbors may click on your train boost request? I have click on a couple of request and have received points all the way for over 2400 to 174. How is that determined?

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 30 2012 at 05:19 PM.
Old Nov 30 2012, 03:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by emabill View Post
Quick question, how many neighbors may click on your train boost request? I have click on a couple of request and have received points all the way for over 2400 to 174. How is that determined?
12 neighbors can help with your train, that would accelerate your train by 24 hours which is the limit that a train can be accelerated in a trip. Not sure what the numbers you mention are, but when you click on a neighbors train you get 1 to 2% of the products that the train is carrying.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.

Last edited by Tony D; Nov 30 2012 at 05:19 PM.
Closed Thread