Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2012, 03:38 PM
Account Not Linked

thanks again .. but please revert the dozers back i nearly lost some trees
Old Nov 24 2012, 03:45 PM

Unhappy Oil insufficent even with 16 oil wells.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie-hamilton View Post
Yes, it would be a great, new update if we had an increased production in the facilities that are used for the new facilities. For example, we now have mineral oil in the oil refinery, to make it requires 1 Crude Oil Barrel per batch of 20 units doesn't sound like much but as it is I need 16 oil pumps just to keep ONE oil refinery stocked to produce fuel tanks and petrochemical barrels. I love playing this game, but would love to see improvements to make what we already have run efficiently...to the max.. for those of us who are trying to reach the highest diversification rank and have all of our facilities stocking at 100%, the ultimate goal. Thank you! Happy Farming!
Before the bulldozer catastrophe this afternoon, I milked my cows every 8 hrs, refilled facilities and posted and all 16 oil wells are insufficient for one oil refinery and so every timeyou have to request a gift of oil.
Old Nov 24 2012, 04:01 PM

ty for the up date
Old Nov 24 2012, 04:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Awesome stuff. I just have one question are we getting more levels after 385?
Old Nov 24 2012, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.

6. 6x6 and 8x8 Dozers: If you own previous Dozers you can buy these new Dozers to delete up to 36 or 64 fields in one click.

7. Dozers Improvements:

- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple crop fields even if they are growing or ready to harvest
- 3x3 Dozers or higher now allow deleting multiple flowers and trees as well

More Information:

- The boost option will work on all locomotives, Standard and Enhanced
- You can have the Standard and the Enhanced locomotives on the same farm and dispatch them both at the same time
- If you buy 2 Long Freight Cars of the same type (ex: 2 Long Tank Cars) you can attach one to one train and the other one to the other train and they will both carry products
- Different Freight Cars attached to each locomotive count towards the total when helping with facilities
- We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week
Well I had asked for this so naturally go and get the 6x6 to start off with. Put it on my farm and put it in storage. Money gone no bulldozer.
I have sent a message to support, hope they respond quickly I want the the 8x8 too.
Old Nov 24 2012, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.

Hi There,

We just released a new version of the game with the following features and bug fixes:

- We are still debating about what to do with the Dozers deleting growing and ready crop fields, if we leave it as it is, revert back to previous behaivor or use another preference option. A final decision and change to the game will be made sometime next week
If you are asking for a vote, I would go with another preference option. I was just thinking of this as I was deleting a field that still had some growing crops on it. I did the bulk of with the big tool and then had to switch to the single tool to get up close and around the growing crops.
Old Nov 24 2012, 04:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Well I had asked for this so naturally go and get the 6x6 to start off with. Put it on my farm and put it in storage. Money gone no bulldozer.
I have sent a message to support, hope they respond quickly I want the the 8x8 too.
Did you check your storage? Sometimes will get shifted there magically if they disappear from the farm. Also hide everything and check all your farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 24 2012, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg50 View Post
I have 2 problems (so far) with the new update:

1) when seeding, I can no longer seed on the heels of the farmer who is still ploughing - I could yesterday..... I have to reload the farm in order to continue.
It is still possible to plow on the heels of the farmer whilst she is harvesting, so I assume it is something to do with today's update

2) the message boxes that pop up in facilities - belts, lack of ingredients, full up now, etc etc are all blank apart from the odd speck of black here and there.
I have never tried to the seed on the heels of someone cause I really hate it when someone does it to me, just bugs the $#!^ out of me.
Old Nov 24 2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Did you check your storage? Sometimes will get shifted there magically if they disappear from the farm. Also hide everything and check all your farms.
Yep, I did all that, turned off everything went to every farm searched the storage under ALL and Tools and didn't find anywhere.
Old Nov 24 2012, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Yep, I did all that, turned off everything went to every farm searched the storage under ALL and Tools and didn't find anywhere.
Hi, just to confirm , I have checked your data and it is not showing on the farm or in storage, unfortunately you will have to wait until support gets back to you.
Closed Thread