Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 17 2012, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Mags View Post
I brought them too, and I love them..I've been having great fun with them...I would love to be able to make bridges Stoneface...is there a tutorial on how to do them?
Not sure if this is off topic or not...but we are discussing the release tools
I am not aware of any...

It would also be useful to have an idea of what items work better as bridge supports, and what items do not. I play around with lots of things as I experiment with everything from milk containers to brown gates to dog steps.

Old Sep 17 2012, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fritz View Post
I love my green glove. I think it well worth the FC I spent. Enjoy the ease of decorating, overlapping with out paths. I do hope in a future release that a purple one will be released that will allow overlapping of plants and fences.
Yes its a real nuisance the fences dont overlap!

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:05 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

hello folks i have not been here in a few weeks.. but... i just tried to dispatch my train on my farm 13.. and it says i have a train dispatched on my farm 14.. which i do not.. this train has never been anywhere else but where it is... any ideas what i can do???? this is new to me it not working.... thanks

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
hello folks i have not been here in a few weeks.. but... i just tried to dispatch my train on my farm 13.. and it says i have a train dispatched on my farm 14.. which i do not.. this train has never been anywhere else but where it is... any ideas what i can do???? this is new to me it not working.... thanks
Take just the engine to farm 14 and unload. Then put it back on your train on farm 13 and it should dispatch.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I am not aware of any...

It would also be useful to have an idea of what items work better as bridge supports, and what items do not. I play around with lots of things as I experiment with everything from milk containers to brown gates to dog steps.

We need a Design thread.

I am not a forum Moderator, but happy to assist when I can

Toffee Farm

Old Sep 17 2012, 09:54 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. I think I'll buy the freehand tools when Farm 16 comes out so I can have a good mess around with them lol
Old Sep 17 2012, 02:40 PM

it must be time to close this thread soon as its shouldnt be long till next update yay farm 16 whoo hoo
Old Sep 17 2012, 02:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
You said you tried to dispatch a train on farm 13 and I just looked and there is not train on farm 13, but you do have one on farm 14 that has been dispatched for 4 days, so you dispatched sometime last week. That train will return in 3 days. Unless the link to your farm is a different account than the one you are talking about in the above post.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 17 2012, 02:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by debzgiantfarm View Post
it must be time to close this thread soon as its shouldnt be long till next update yay farm 16 whoo hoo
Have at least another week, it hasn't even been 3 weeks since this last release, I figure around the 27th of this month. I am going to use farm 16 as my storage farm.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 17 2012, 03:30 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Take just the engine to farm 14 and unload. Then put it back on your train on farm 13 and it should dispatch.
i just tried that again after doing it earlier .. it not working then i emptied cache' rebooted pc etc.. still not working.. ugh LOL

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread