Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 14 2012, 02:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Mine is doing the same but despite the message it is working... no longer transparent but despatched and collecting all the goods
Old Sep 14 2012, 06:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
They would have to make the gift box bigger - there are 250 animals on a train.
Then the spare ones would have to either be put out on a farm and then into storage or we would need a second button on the gift box to select animal shed or farm storage.
I think you are getting confused on what I am saying, what I am saying is that the gift box already knows how many animals you have in your sheds, like right now if you have dairy sheds on farms 2 and 3 with 100 cows each, then you get 50 cows in your gift box, you go to farm 2 and click on store all gifts, it will only put in 25 of those 50 cows in your farm 2 shed cause it knows how many cows is in that shed, then you could go to farm 3 and use the rest of the cows. They could do the same thing with the storage when you go to farm 2 it can read how many animals is in the shed just like the gift box does and take the animals from storage and put in the animals to the max or all of the animals which ever is more and just leave the remainder of the animals in storage just like the gift box does. They already have the coding done for the gift box, now all they have to do is duplicate it for the storage.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Sep 14 2012, 08:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
I think that might cause a problem if you tried to unload more animals than the spare capacity in your animal sheds.
The game will only allow you to put the limit in each building .. it won't overfill .. I have had say 10 goats in my gift box and only 5 empty spaces and when you click add it will add the 5 and leave the rest in the gift box ... I just thought it might be easy to set the program up the same way for the animals from storage
Old Sep 15 2012, 01:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

we are being targeted by hackers who are able to work our facilities without being friends..this is happening to lots of people....something needs to be done to stop this as they are stripping the facilities and leaving hardly anything for regular workers who are actually friends.....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 15 2012, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitt1962 View Post
I think you are getting confused on what I am saying, what I am saying is that the gift box already knows how many animals you have in your sheds, like right now if you have dairy sheds on farms 2 and 3 with 100 cows each, then you get 50 cows in your gift box, you go to farm 2 and click on store all gifts, it will only put in 25 of those 50 cows in your farm 2 shed cause it knows how many cows is in that shed, then you could go to farm 3 and use the rest of the cows. They could do the same thing with the storage when you go to farm 2 it can read how many animals is in the shed just like the gift box does and take the animals from storage and put in the animals to the max or all of the animals which ever is more and just leave the remainder of the animals in storage just like the gift box does. They already have the coding done for the gift box, now all they have to do is duplicate it for the storage.
Oh yes - I see now - that is a good idea getting the animal storage to work like the gift box - yes that would work.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 15 2012, 04:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
we are being targeted by hackers who are able to work our facilities without being friends..this is happening to lots of people....something needs to be done to stop this as they are stripping the facilities and leaving hardly anything for regular workers who are actually friends.....
I know hackers are getting into FB!! Do you get a message under the game screen saying some one has worked for you or does it not register there?

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Sep 15 2012, 09:23 AM

I unloaded my train yesterday - which included the cattle car - and did not receive any of the animals that were supposed to be on it. They are not in storage. Have cleared cache, etc. Help!
Old Sep 15 2012, 10:07 AM

Default I'm confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by meacara View Post
You can still work someone's facilities as before. Except instead of staying first if you have a decently fast computer, you quickly fall to last. And if 5 people come through after you, it means you're 6th, where you get almost nothing. How do you not see the effect this has on the people who cannot pay for the trains that were virtually useless before, and now have a great effect on hurting the poor who play the game? WOW.
I'm confused on how you get that calculation about placing.It's never happened to me and how do you know how much the farmer loaded her/his facilities in the first place that determines how much ppl get ? The mayor still works half of the facilities whether you have trains or not.You keep talking about 1st and last place please let us know how you calculate this so we all can learn how it works
Old Sep 15 2012, 12:37 PM

hi there, pls show some way's, to get farmdollars, i am also a very short of money :-(((. thanks :-)))
Old Sep 15 2012, 12:38 PM

I have 4 trains dispatched but the mayor is only working 50% for me today. He has been working more. Anyone else having problems?