Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Archives - Suggestions and Feedback

Old Apr 21 2012, 06:49 PM

Doughnut shop: How come you did not use the pecans in the doughnut that has nuts? If you wanted to leave out an ingredient why didn't you leave out eggs which we are in very short supply? Right now I have pecan trees that are not being used in anything as far as I can tell; if it is I don't have that particular one. It would be nice if you could do this. You guys do a fantastic job.
Old Apr 29 2012, 12:18 AM

I think it's been mentioned before, but worth another ask. I would like to be able to switch view of a facility before we purchase it. When re-doing an established farm we sometimes want to put a newly purchased facility into a slot that has limited room. There is not always enough spare space to put down the big version of it, then switch view to the small one.

Can you please consider allowing us to 'choose your view' as we can with 'choose your model' in the purchase screen before we click to put it on our farm.

It probably should be changed so that the 'model' is the version of the facility and the 'view' is the angle on with it is situated.

Oh, and whilst you are busy changing that, would be it easy enough to give us some back views of our facilities?

Old Apr 30 2012, 07:41 AM

Cool Neighbors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Green Nickers View Post
I enjoy playing - but I do not have a ton of FT or FB friends playing as neighbors, nor do I want to ask a bunch of strangers to join so they can be my neighbors and have access to my facebook! PLEASE! Cant you just REMOVE the required neighbors limit so players like me can just keep plodding along - enjoying the came but being about to increase the sizes of our farms and buying all the stuff?

Otherwise it really limits anything I can do.
I know people who set up a separate Facebook account to use just for farming. That way they don't have strangers viewing their full account. I hope this suggestion helps.
Old Apr 30 2012, 08:34 AM

Please add the animals to the "store all" option in the facility manager.
Old Apr 30 2012, 12:08 PM
Account Not Linked

There is currently no use for Pike or Walleye. There should be since you can only purchase the ponds with FC.
Old Apr 30 2012, 05:02 PM

Even though I have posted this in another thread, I thought it appropriate to post here..... Once upon a time I did purchase every FCash facility, but now it is rare that I do so. I am one of those that rarely works my neighbours facilities due to lack of time on my part (I do have a life outside of FT). I have fits and fads with how much I post my own facilities, because I feel bad about not working my neighbours facilities. Surely making it faster to work on our friends farms will be of benefit in terms of farmcash for the developer or am I the only one that rarely buys farmcash now due to the facilities working at a snails pace. :/
Factory Bliss
Flower Power
Oakden
Enchanted Island
Farm 7
Farm 8 plus 9-14
Level 335 Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer...oh and a landscape painter as well!
Old May 01 2012, 03:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Facility Manager - option to block some of our farms from being worked.

If some farms are heavy with trees, facilities, crop fields etc - it's considerate to either not post the facilities on that farm, or to not grow crops while the facilities on that farm have work. So you either have to wait till the facilities are empty before planting, or you have to wait till the crops are harvested, before posting.

Would be easier for all concerned if certain farms can just be blocked.
Old May 02 2012, 01:07 PM

!SUGGESTION! for the refueling station. Since we now have a Gas Station facility that sells fuel, we do not want to use all of our fuel at the refueling station. Can we add a I/O field(s) at the refueling station that will allow us to choose the amount of fuel that we want to use?
Old May 05 2012, 01:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Question Use for Scalpels

Scalpels are always used in Hospitals so why aren't they used in the Farm Town Hospital? Please consider adding them to this service facility.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W52, MPS:F40
Old May 05 2012, 03:54 PM
Account Not Linked

Just a thought with the new crop Alfafa. It would be nice to either have a factory or a baler so we can can produce bails or feed cubes.