Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2012, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
Thanks a lot Raul for everything that you have done for farmtown and for all the future developments ...

For the older players (chronological age and farm town diehards) here is my wish list:

Is it possible to have a sort of summary per farm to guide us where we can see what plants/trees are on a particular farm? I can't remember where I planted my trees especially when there are quests I have to finish

It will save time going from one farm (all 13 farms) to another just to see the plants/trees.
I have to make a list of the crops I planted per farm ..

I hear ya...

As a FT Addict, I too need the Notes & Info in a handy place..... but I do not want a pen and paper or other things that take up space....

so

I simply open an MSWord.doc and keep the info on my screen behind or below the farm.

The Service Manager provides all the info on what I have and what I might need.... and when I plant I open the seed list in order of Supply, so that always shows what I have the least of. After a time I know that 20,000 wheat is not as lasting as 20,000 Okra... so I plant wheat. etc....

The word docs are so handy... one charts products like tree fruits so when I buy from my feeder farm I know which one is running short. I also have a list by category of all my factories, plants, mills, tools, etc on a separate .doc.

Another is a list of links.... from............. to memory wipes etc.

Perhaps you could make a chart (word has one already to use/expand) with columns for [1] farm # [2] name of crops planted [3] harvest due time [4]

right below that make another similar chart for your trees

As an addict I do not require that detail because I am on each farm many times during the day.... so the visual of the farm is sufficient.

happy farming

Last edited by Tony D; Mar 14 2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old Mar 14 2012, 09:08 AM

Just another request to the Mods. Would one of you be able to update the Game Guide (Chapter 13, I think, about facilities)??

I believe the new products need to be added to the Furniture Factory and the Office-School Supply Factory.
If people don't already own these facilities, these guides are a great help to see what raw products are needed.

Would be extra great if you went ahead and multiplied out the total amount of a product needed to completely load that facility!! Sure would save me from having to do all that math! LOL (We need a "tongue in cheek" icon, so everyone will know when we are jesting. Guess the will have to substitute.)

Thanks to the mods for all your hard work and patience!!
Deborah

Last edited by Deborah1979; Mar 14 2012 at 09:09 AM. Reason: left out words
Old Mar 14 2012, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Just another request to the Mods. Would one of you be able to update the Game Guide (Chapter 13, I think, about facilities)??

I believe the new products need to be added to the Furniture Factory and the Office-School Supply Factory.
If people don't already own these facilities, these guides are a great help to see what raw products are needed.

Would be extra great if you went ahead and multiplied out the total amount of a product needed to completely load that facility!! Sure would save me from having to do all that math! LOL (We need a "tongue in cheek" icon, so everyone will know when we are jesting. Guess the will have to substitute.)

Thanks to the mods for all your hard work and patience!!
Deborah
That particular chapter is being revamped as we speak, i should have it out soon

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2012, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I hear ya...

As a FT Addict, I too need the Notes & Info in a handy place..... but I do not want a pen and paper or other things that take up space....

so

I simply open an MSWord.doc and keep the info on my screen behind or below the farm.

The Service Manager provides all the info on what I have and what I might need.... and when I plant I open the seed list in order of Supply, so that always shows what I have the least of. After a time I know that 20,000 wheat is not as lasting as 20,000 Okra... so I plant wheat. etc....

The word docs are so handy... one charts products like tree fruits so when I buy from my feeder farm I know which one is running short. I also have a list by category of all my factories, plants, mills, tools, etc on a separate .doc.

Another is a list of links.... from............. to memory wipes etc.

Perhaps you could make a chart (word has one already to use/expand) with columns for [1] farm # [2] name of crops planted [3] harvest due time [4]

right below that make another similar chart for your trees

As an addict I do not require that detail because I am on each farm many times during the day.... so the visual of the farm is sufficient.

happy farming
thanks a lot !!!

Last edited by cyan4jy; Mar 14 2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old Mar 14 2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
That particular chapter is being revamped as we speak, i should have it out soon
Oh, for goodness sakes, Rob T!! The release was 4 days ago...WHAT have you been doing??

Noticed you didn't say anything about doing the calculations for total amounts needed for each product! (That's OK...I'm used to being ignored.)

Thanks again for ALL the work that you and the other Mods do!

Deborah
Old Mar 14 2012, 04:06 PM

Love the new updates!!! I can't wait for farm 14!
Old Mar 14 2012, 05:08 PM

I have been playing since the beginning and I only play this game and a few slot games. Use to play Farm Ville and Frontierville but became to hard to play and load so blocked them oh and cityville too... This is the best game on FB and fun to play... Raul does a great job and the Dev's do all they can... Thanks so much...I love it when we get new things no matter how small....[♥]
Old Mar 14 2012, 06:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new paths!! I LOVE THEM!
Did i mention i love them? Because i do, i reeeeally love them!!
Woohoo decorating is going to be so much fun again! Lovelovelovethem!!
*squeel*

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 14 2012, 06:58 PM

Hey Raul, you've given us all these new paths to play with, but not farm 14 to set them all up on Don't suppose we could have it early ??? Pretty please

Old Mar 14 2012, 09:41 PM

Love the new paths.

Just need to wait for some crops to mature so I can delete fields and start decorating!

Thanks!
Closed Thread