Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 22 2012, 06:15 AM

Hi! I must be one of the lucky few who has been able to complete every quest really quickly without having to buy any facilities or use any lifelines(there are alot of cash ones i don't own) Anyway when they started i made one of my farms a "quest farm" but today i decided it wasn't worth the effort of keeping it up to date as i tend to grow a wide variety of stuff anyway and have hardly made good use of it! I'll keep all the trees and flowers on it all ready but that's it! i own the orange sprinkler so it's never too long to wait! i have hardly needed to use the longer crops in any quest. I probably will now lol but it was too tedious keeping so many crops going at different times etc. Wonder how other people are managing their quest farms! (i really like having a nice wee short quest to do! maybe that's a good sign perhaps i am losing my addiction!! ;-D
Old Feb 22 2012, 06:43 AM

Quote:
I probably will now lol but it was too tedious keeping so many crops going at different times etc. Wonder how other people are managing their quest farms! (i really like having a nice wee short quest to do! maybe that's a good sign perhaps i am losing my addiction!! ;-D
I decided keeping crops ready was a pain too so I am getting rid of my quest crops. Plus I may have used one but did not have the other required crop planted so it didn't work out for me. I would rather just start forms scratch too.

As far as completing them so far I have only needed to purchase a couple coin facilities so I did. I do not own all the cash facilities either so I guess I have been lucky.

I am not sure if I would be frustrated or not if I could not complete most of them, probably yes.
Old Feb 22 2012, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
I decided keeping crops ready was a pain too so I am getting rid of my quest crops. Plus I may have used one but did not have the other required crop planted so it didn't work out for me. I would rather just start forms scratch too.
I have my quest farm (farm 3) set up into a grid system, and have enough 2x2 layered grid boxes to keep every crops with 1+ day harvest time going, plus room to keep all of the 3 & 4 day crops started 1/2 through the growing time of the first set. I find it adds an additional challenge to my game play to keep up with the crops.

It's nice since it keeps me stocked up on everything for normal production as well, and I can save my production farms for the items I have the least amount in storage.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2