Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2012, 05:42 PM

Did I miss the change....

The new limit on gifts and bonus items is now $5 million in 112 hours

Old Feb 01 2012, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
If we cant do a quest cant you ignore it and go onto the next one the next day?
Taz is right, Yes you can ... but .... you have to settle yourself down again, go have a nice cup of tea and ..... WAIT ..... ANOTHER 20 HOURS FOR THE NEXT QUEST

So far I haven't had to do it, but one of my neighbours messaged me for ages because she couldn't do her 'second choice' quest because she didn't have the facilities for the one that popped up. So, she chose to harass me for the day instead

Old Feb 01 2012, 07:34 PM

This is not a complaint, but a question concerning harvesting of crops. If we have a quest for 10 sugar, why doesn't the fertilization of a crop count the plot double as it does on a routine harvest, therefore only requiring 5 plots to be planted to equal out the 10 required for the quest?
Old Feb 01 2012, 07:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeckner80 View Post
This is not a complaint, but a question concerning harvesting of crops. If we have a quest for 10 sugar, why doesn't the fertilization of a crop count the plot double as it does on a routine harvest, therefore only requiring 5 plots to be planted to equal out the 10 required for the quest?
Are you sure they don't? I don't see anything saying they don't count in the announcement.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 01 2012, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Did I miss the change....

The new limit on gifts and bonus items is now $5 million in 112 hours

Hmm yes I can see why you are confused - hadnt noticed I assumed it said 12 hours.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 01 2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Are you sure they don't? I don't see anything saying they don't count in the announcement.
yes, I tested it twice. planted 10 plots just in case, but harvested only 5 at first that were fertilized, then went to my quest, and it said 5/10; so I went back and harvested the other 10 and it completed the requirement for the harvest portion of the quest. That had happened on my very first quest, but thought maybe I had forgotten to fertilize, but obviously I hadn't.

Maybe it's a glitch.
Old Feb 01 2012, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeckner80 View Post
yes, I tested it twice. planted 10 plots just in case, but harvested only 5 at first that were fertilized, then went to my quest, and it said 5/10; so I went back and harvested the other 10 and it completed the requirement for the harvest portion of the quest. That had happened on my very first quest, but thought maybe I had forgotten to fertilize, but obviously I hadn't.

Maybe it's a glitch.
i noticed the same thing ... no double harvest for fertilized crops on any of the quests .. so i didnt have enough on my quest farm for one quest ...made the adjustment now ...
Old Feb 01 2012, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susieq30549 View Post
i noticed the same thing ... no double harvest for fertilized crops on any of the quests .. so i didnt have enough on my quest farm for one quest ...made the adjustment now ...
I have also, I plant 10 plots of each crop now, and try to keep it up each day. If they require more for any quests, I guess I'll have to wait till I plant more. I think I need a life.
Old Feb 01 2012, 08:46 PM

It would be helpful if Farmtown bought forward the changes in the Quests to include helping out Neighbors in their facilities. Otherwise all the recent improvements have been wonderful.
Old Feb 01 2012, 08:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I don't mind the pop-ups because I like to get extra product but like you I don't like the fact that they are still popping up when I have moved on to work on my neighbors farms. I just don't understand why they are delayed by so much time. I can load a facility and don't see the pop up for a belt earned in that facility for 8 to 10 facilities later. Why does it require us clicking on 2 facilities or 2 clicks on anything per Pop Up? They should show immediately one after the other before we can click on anything else. I know the developers are working on a way to stop the pop ups but how about working on a way to make them more timely, like while you are still in that particular facility and not 10 facilities later or after you have gone on to do other things.
Come on Raul, please fix this as well as having a way to turn them off.
So totally agree with this. I don't understand either why they take so long to come up. I'll be loading my facilities, and be getting pop-ups for products I was queuing up several facilities ago. (I don't have start-all tools, so loading them takes me a bit of time.) It doesn't work slowly like this for crops or fish, so why facilities?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread