Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Oct 18 2011, 05:10 AM

Arrow Discussions about Quests

General Feedback on both Regular and Co-operative Quests

This thread is for all feedback on the Quests.

Please note that if you have a Help question there are Official threads in Help & Support:
Regular Quests
Co-operative Quests

If you have a suggestion about either type of Quest, please click on the following link and post your idea in that thread: Quests, Co-op Quests

We will endeavor to allow a bit more latitude in this section than in the other sections of the forum, however, please bear in mind we must stave off chaos.

Debates are allowed but posts which go beyond simple debates and fall into attacks against another member or out right name calling, or take a thread completely off track, will be removed.

Last edited by Tiger; Aug 28 2023 at 03:31 PM.
Old Jan 21 2012, 10:43 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Quests

Please tell me it isn't so..The one reason I love FT is NO quests and begging for stuff..I hope they aren't going to start quests as it will ruin a great fun game..

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 21 2012, 10:52 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfwells View Post
Please tell me it isn't so..The one reason I love FT is NO quests and begging for stuff..I hope they aren't going to start quests as it will ruin a great fun game..
at the moment we dont know what the quests are until they come out but like the other game you dont have to do them if you dont want to .... i personally am keeping my options open and wait until they are released before i decide
Old Jan 21 2012, 11:26 AM

Raul said there would be quests but I did not see anything in his description that involved begging. Also, it is optional.
Old Jan 21 2012, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoreneC View Post
Raul said there would be quests but I did not see anything in his description that involved begging. Also, it is optional.
If you look in the toolbox there is already an Icon for Quests. This would strongly imply that a farmer must CHOOSE to open the Quests and participate.

or not

Old Jan 25 2012, 07:48 AM

As long as there isn't an OBNOXIOUS GIGANTIC ARROW or something big and stupid in my way begging me to do quests, and they are optional, I don't care what they do with quests. i'm so busy farming and decorating that I don't need them, however if they are reasonable and do not involve begging I'll try them.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jan 26 2012, 04:47 PM

Lightbulb What is a Quest??

A quest is a Journey to an end
The objects of quests require great exertion on the part of the hero, and the overcoming of many obstacles......

So the Quests on Farmtown are meant to be the same...something we have to work out and struggle to get to a significant successful ending!!!!!
Old Jan 26 2012, 05:02 PM

Default other quest discussion is closed???

So i don't have all the facilities .... and my first quest is to produce 10 bowling pens.... well don't have that factory .... think the devs need to think this thru and little bit more... .. .
Old Jan 26 2012, 05:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOTSROCK View Post
So i don't have all the facilities .... and my first quest is to produce 10 bowling pens.... well don't have that factory .... think the devs need to think this thru and little bit more... .. .

If it is the sports accessories factory you don't have then buy it it cost coins not fc so what is the problem with your quest. If it is a factory for one of the other parts of the quest and it cost fc again buy it or don't do that quest. No where was it said the quest would only be based on what you have the point of quest are to get people to buy or do things they may not already have or may not be doing.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jan 26 2012, 06:59 PM

Are all the Quest the same for all players each day?