Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 30 2011, 02:44 AM

I don't see a current thread about this, but I would so love to be able to rotate buildings in more directions ... Can only put them on two sides of my streets...

Love the game though...

thanks
Old Jun 30 2011, 06:50 AM

I just harvested about 28 rubber trees but when I try to manufacture rubber sheets, no raw material made it to the factory -- also, when I tried to get my share of bonus from neighbor's post, a screen notified me that my 12 hours was not up ... the last time I successfully got bonus share was about 15 hours ago. This is getting beyond frustrating. The 12 hour limit is bad enough, but most of the time when I reach a new band and try to post, I get "sorry, an error occurred, try later" and of course there is no opportunity to try later. The belt system sucks! harvest not reaching storage sucks! the game is beginning to suck!
Old Jun 30 2011, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
9930 and I'm dang proud of it!
I sure would be..I've never gotten close to that.
Old Jun 30 2011, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
I just harvested about 28 rubber trees but when I try to manufacture rubber sheets, no raw material made it to the factory -- also, when I tried to get my share of bonus from neighbor's post, a screen notified me that my 12 hours was not up ... the last time I successfully got bonus share was about 15 hours ago. This is getting beyond frustrating. The 12 hour limit is bad enough, but most of the time when I reach a new band and try to post, I get "sorry, an error occurred, try later" and of course there is no opportunity to try later. The belt system sucks! harvest not reaching storage sucks! the game is beginning to suck!
You also need turpentine to make the rubber sheets.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 30 2011, 12:00 PM

my daily lotto amounts have been like 700 and 900 coins im level 200 and was hella higher than this before....................
Old Jun 30 2011, 12:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomh View Post
The 12 hours limit in for what you get when you click on other people's bonuses and for bonuses you have posted yourself.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 30 2011, 02:56 PM

Default Bottling Machine

Not sure if I'm repent of have buying the new Bottling Machine... As well as it works on bottling facilities (Juice Factory, Winery, Wine Cellar, Brewery, Soft Drink Factory, Distillery and Oil factory) I wonder if there's a mistake... What is a bottle?... Many other facilities work with bottles: Spice Factory, Ink Factory (inks), Bee Farm (Honey Jars), Natural Remedy Shop, and the most "bottled" are Perfume Factory, Baby foods factory, or not? SO, please include them in order to get mor out of the new tool...
Old Jun 30 2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischellesteelersfan View Post
my daily lotto amounts have been like 700 and 900 coins im level 200 and was hella higher than this before....................
Hi, I am not totally sure how this works, I have found that when my coins total gets a little low the amount I get drops considerably. Have you recently purchased something (like a new farm that has reduced your coin total ?
Old Jun 30 2011, 03:32 PM

I love this game - been playing for over 3 years now - wouldn't stop if I could, LOL.
I have a question however. I purchased an outfit for my avatar, then changed clothing, but cannot find the outfit I purchased. Do I have to re-purchase clothing if I have already?
Old Jun 30 2011, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaliseo View Post
I love this game - been playing for over 3 years now - wouldn't stop if I could, LOL.
I have a question however. I purchased an outfit for my avatar, then changed clothing, but cannot find the outfit I purchased. Do I have to re-purchase clothing if I have already?
Hi, was it a farm cash outfit ? If so you do not have to re-purchase it.
Closed Thread