Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 13 2011, 09:21 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
while you may not need the flowers, some other neighbor of the poster may need them.

As has been said before the belt posting is only going to last till the 7th den is gotten. Then there will be no more posts of belts.

So grin and bear it, just click on game feed and see if there is anything you can use, Don't begruge other players from something they may need.

The bonus are nice but they will stop and then people will complain about not getting them.
Hear, hear........
Old Jun 13 2011, 09:24 AM

Belts are a bonus, if you dont like them dont click them..if you dont want them on your wall just close them. I like the idea,I don't understand it, but I love getting the extra's so Thank you!!!
Old Jun 13 2011, 10:50 AM

I personally am so bored with this game ..it seems the devs have run out of creativeness and now just grasp at anything they can to appease some of the players. I appreciate many of the new items like outfits although rather pricey. I have nearly 3500.00 invested in this game and hate to lose that but if it doesn't get back to more interaction less BIG business and all the belt bonus etc stuff I will just go back to other games. Out of 155 of my friends 78 play ft all are bored and feel it is just ridicoulus to have nite clubs, sports arenas etc this is farmtown not industrial nation. it just stinks anymore. Might pay devs to poll players.
Old Jun 13 2011, 10:55 AM

I am eagerly awaiting the new update- i already have some ideas for farm 10. I can't wait to see what the developers have in store for us next.
Old Jun 13 2011, 10:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyLen1 View Post
I personally am so bored with this game ..it seems the devs have run out of creativeness and now just grasp at anything they can to appease some of the players. I appreciate many of the new items like outfits although rather pricey. I have nearly 3500.00 invested in this game and hate to lose that but if it doesn't get back to more interaction less BIG business and all the belt bonus etc stuff I will just go back to other games. Out of 155 of my friends 78 play ft all are bored and feel it is just ridicoulus to have nite clubs, sports arenas etc this is farmtown not industrial nation. it just stinks anymore. Might pay devs to poll players.
I will go ahead and give a thumbs up to the game and the new items then.I like the direction it is going,and think they have done a much better job than most FB games.I haven't spent $3500 ,lol,and still find the game as fun as it was 6-8 months ago.
Old Jun 13 2011, 11:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
If you are so bored with the game, why don't you suggest something that you think would make it better?
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 13 2011, 11:19 AM

I mention things I think could improve the game. However, I love it and I am in AWE of the developers. This has kept my interest longer than any other game; this from one who didn't sleep so she could try to kill mice every 15 minutes through the night!!! Farm Town doesn't have to please everyone; this old lady is on your side!!!
Old Jun 13 2011, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
while you may not need the flowers, some other neighbor of the poster may need them.

As has been said before the belt posting is only going to last till the 7th den is gotten. Then there will be no more posts of belts.

So grin and bear it, just click on game feed and see if there is anything you can use, Don't begruge other players from something they may need.

The bonus are nice but they will stop and then people will complain about not getting them.
Well said Grumpa, they should stop complaining and enjoy the game.
Raul you always bring joy to my life with the new updates.
Old Jun 13 2011, 11:54 AM

@earl gray my suggestion is getting away from "Industrial Nation" and back to farming. And yes I have spent that amount of money I have one paypal account strictly for Farmtown and I play no other games. I am disabled unable to get out in the 'real' world much so I play farmtown at least 14 out of 24 hrs each day. The more that the devs come out with the further way from the original game. I want to plant harvest and sell crops I don't want to earn belts or dans or whatever. I am a college graduate with a masters in sociology so I figure I am somewhat intelligent but for the life of me cannot figure out what some of this has to do with farming as in "FARMTOWN". Just taking this open forum at its word as to make suggestions and or views of the game. Please devs get us back to the game.
Old Jun 13 2011, 12:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
@earl gray my suggestion is getting away from "Industrial Nation" and back to farming. And yes I have spent that amount of money I have one paypal account strictly for Farmtown and I play no other games. I am disabled unable to get out in the 'real' world much so I play farmtown at least 14 out of 24 hrs each day. The more that the devs come out with the further way from the original game. I want to plant harvest and sell crops I don't want to earn belts or dans or whatever. I am a college graduate with a masters in sociology so I figure I am somewhat intelligent but for the life of me cannot figure out what some of this has to do with farming as in "FARMTOWN". Just taking this open forum at its word as to make suggestions and or views of the game. Please devs get us back to the game.
i have to say that i love the direction this game is taking. we have a variety of things we can do. one day i can work all my neighbor's facilities. another day i can go to the market and work for anyone who will hire me. i can redecorate a farm (made so much easier by the way we now can take multiple items out of storage). i can empty my facilities and get excited over all the millions of coins i have made so i can buy all the great decorations or new buildings. i love the way that we can create a little city on our farms instead of just having farm decorations. i love that we can make more money by putting some of our products into service facilities. i could go on and on about all the things i love about this game. it is the only game i play and yes i have invested real money to get the tools and farm cash facilities that make my playtime more enjoyable. i like the extra crops that i gather from the belt posts and my friends love the ones they get from my posts. i hope the farm town team keeps adding things to the game that give me even more variety of activities. sorry you do not feel the same.
Closed Thread