Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 30 2011, 04:20 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by holla View Post
Thanks, maybe that means my little avatar will get a place to use the restroom?..LOL!
And clothes washed....wheeeew
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 30 2011, 05:21 PM

Yipee! I just sent a brand new Chocolate Bunny as a gift Thanks for releasing the Easter gifts. Look forward to farming tonight.
Old Mar 30 2011, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmslave View Post
I can't believe no one is begging/pleading for Farm 9 and the new levels. Nothing since yesterday.....
please please please give me farm 9 and the new levels the longer im made to wait for farm 9 means a longer wait for farms 10,11 & 12

please im Begging you please we would love to give you money for farm 9 now.

ill check back in 5 mins to see if its here
Old Mar 30 2011, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post
please please please give me farm 9 and the new levels the longer im made to wait for farm 9 means a longer wait for farms 10,11 & 12

please im Begging you please we would love to give you money for farm 9 now.

ill check back in 5 mins to see if its here
and that means we have to wait that much longer for farms 13, 14 etc etc

At my age I need to have #9 soon before I forget what the plan is for design. I will have 2 #9s and........

um

what was I talking about.

Who are you?
Old Mar 30 2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneface View Post
and that means we have to wait that much longer for farms 13, 14 etc etc

at my age i need to have #9 soon before i forget what the plan is for design. I will have 2 #9s and........

Um

what was i talking about.

Who are you?
got to love it!!!

Farmtown Addict since 10th May 2009
Old Mar 30 2011, 09:07 PM

You know I'm ready for farm 9....but right now I'm having trouble keeping up with 8 farms..and a real life.. I do hope it's soon. Kinda want to redo at least on farm but need the production to keep factories running. Oh well when it comes it comes. Love the game

Fritz
Old Mar 31 2011, 05:08 AM

Unhappy FT Laid to Rest?!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
IMHO the begging has no effect at all..... if they release #9, then they have to actually start work on #10 etc.

Just give the players enough to keep them around, to encourage new level 1's to start playing, and to prolong "a good thing" Let's face it FT will not last forever ( ), so they have to milk it. In the meantime there are some developers somewhere with all the plans and startup for the next big game to play when FT is laid to rest.

Bite your tongue, StoneFace!!!

No, no, no, no, NO, StoneFace!!!!! Never in a million years. What will we do without FT?!!! Not go play any of those ridiculous, bad graphics, expensive, silly other games on FB.

No, FT HAS to live on in perpetuity -- it's the only game for people of discriminating taste in computer games and no "real" life!! LMAO!!!

Now I'm just going to pretend you never said what you just said. It's too emotionally disturbing to consider!

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Mar 31 2011, 05:10 AM

Talking New Levels

I am BEGGING for new levels. I'll take them over farm 9. I am bored with the game. I tried to improve my ranking. I hate letting my facilities get so low so my neighbors aren't working at least every couple of days. LEVELS over a new farm. LEVELS over Easter decorations. LEVELS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old Mar 31 2011, 07:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post

Bite your tongue, StoneFace!!!

No, no, no, no, NO, StoneFace!!!!! Never in a million years. What will we do without FT?!!! Not go play any of those ridiculous, bad graphics, expensive, silly other games on FB.

No, FT HAS to live on in perpetuity -- it's the only game for people of discriminating taste in computer games and no "real" life!! LMAO!!!

Now I'm just going to pretend you never said what you just said. It's too emotionally disturbing to consider!

Okay, you just came in second ...... for the most entertainment I have had in the last 24 hours....

First, by the way, was not the PFT (perpetual Farm Town). It was watching my niece in her part on last night's Criminal Minds.

Old Mar 31 2011, 11:50 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
Okay, you just came in second ...... for the most entertainment I have had in the last 24 hours....

First, by the way, was not the PFT (perpetual Farm Town). It was watching my niece in her part on last night's Criminal Minds.

Is she a regular or was it a one time part?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread