Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 26 2011, 02:30 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello,
Did also clear your macromedia files ? Chrome has it's own built in flash player. Firefox has it's own version. When you remove and update the one for fiirefox make sure that it is the only browser open and that all applications are closed before downloading a new one. Then close browser and restart your computer to get rid of any stray files. Instructions if you need them in the following link. Please post a reply in that thread if you need help with any of it...
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352666

Thank you
Thanks for the advice. I had tried them all lots of times also uninstalling and the reinstalling Firefox but to no avail, spent nearly all day on and off working on it. Then all of a sudden most of the farms and the things on the suddenly reappeared, apart from a few things like the pig-pen and flowers, I am hoping they will be there tomorrow.
Old Mar 26 2011, 02:35 PM

I think I posted my reply to you in the wrong box, not used to this forum. Hope you still see it, thanks once again.
Old Mar 26 2011, 02:38 PM

Thank you all for your replies and help I am sure I will get there in the end.
Old Mar 26 2011, 04:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Maybe that was when a number of us has farms vanish for about 15 minutes ?

Could this be a bug getting the ninth farm up and running ?
No, maybe they were cleaning up the bugs... we don't want those things when we start having fun with the new one...I am ready, got more than 2 billion in coins and $$ ready, and what I want to do in it, so just waiting for Raul and Co. to give us the new things, lol
Old Mar 26 2011, 04:42 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffi View Post
Thanks for the advice. I had tried them all lots of times also uninstalling and the reinstalling Firefox but to no avail, spent nearly all day on and off working on it. Then all of a sudden most of the farms and the things on the suddenly reappeared, apart from a few things like the pig-pen and flowers, I am hoping they will be there tomorrow.
I sure hope that you get all the things and we get a new farm too, when things start happening that means another start fresh... so let's just hope is the new farm and easter things, and new facilities.... can't wait..
I am tired of seeding, harvesting, plowing and then selling... want another challenge!!
Old Mar 26 2011, 08:39 PM

Your Diversification Rank: ### Best: ###

How about adding some more fields to this display. It would be nice to see the calculated MAX: ###, which would be different for each of us. It would be even better if we also got our ranking as a percentage. Something like the following:

Your Diversification Rank: ##### Best: #####
Current Percentage: xxx% Max: #####

I don't think you need to have a best percentage field, because its not a really meaningful number. I could reach 100% at a Max of 3000 and then buy several facilities and have a new MAX of 3500. At that point, having reached 100% in the past, doesn't reflect what you are shooting for now.

My goal is to reach 100% for my current mix of facilities. I'm going to calculate what MY maximum is, so I'll know when I hit it. However it sure would be nice if the game would do it for me.

I'm also trying to "OVER" stockpile all of my ingredients. but I expect the first time I try to max out my facilities, I'll probably miss something stupid like not stockpiling enough of some of the new second level items, like apple pie or pineapple juice.

BTW my current BEST is 6381 without really trying. I've currently entered slowdown mode and I'm mainly producing at the cash type facilities, and some selected products in others (ice cream cones, vanilla ice cream, etc) that I'm going to need for my attempt.
Old Mar 27 2011, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
The official number is 80 yes.... but some have managed about 110, i myself managed 97
I have 113 at the moment but have had 115. Wish we could have more.
Old Mar 27 2011, 10:13 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Facilities

I would like to ask can you add to the tea factory. Since I drink a lot of tea I know there is a lot of options availiabe here. You could add like raspberry tea, spice tea, vanilla tea, blueberry tea,strawberry tea,pomogrant tea and lemon tea. I think the options could be almost endless here. This would make this facilitie more productive
Old Mar 27 2011, 10:14 AM
Account Not Linked

This could be done soon or shortly after the new updates
Old Mar 27 2011, 10:53 AM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I don't think there is any limit.

But when I first realized how much fuel I could get (and now a whole LOT more), I figured I could just refuel every month or more.....

I now just keep selling off the fuel at a good price until I get down to about 200-300,000 and then start saving it for the next refuel.

I have about 2500 tanks of fuel in reserve now and if I refueled now, I would have 750,000 + .... however I still have 350,000+ gallons at the farm.

i have to 'fuel up' whatever i have in gifts/storage...and if i still have ANY on my farm...i lose when i refuel...
Closed Thread