Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Please, let's keep this thread on topic. Everyone is welcome to post here on the forum.

There has always been guessing of when the next farm would be coming out and the guessing of how much it costs, it's all in fun
thanks for the input
Old Feb 21 2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by debracarby View Post
After you finally reach level 185 what then?? What is the goal then??
A few times, when I felt there were no more levels or farms in sight for days or weeks..... I started to remodel a farm or two with maybe a major overhaul.

Or perhaps just plant 2,4,and 8 hour crops of what you need and stockpile for the next release. Just trying to acquire 10,000 of somethings can be a goal.

Or start filling your chicken coop or stable with camels, ducks etc.... you know someday you will need them for something.

Or if you have the 4x4s, hit the market and have some fun working other farms.

Old Feb 21 2011, 04:59 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsexy070707 View Post
I'm loving all the additions. Maybe on your next release have an addition in the facilities so there is +10 +30 and then add a complete fill button so its only one click. I own all the restaurants and some duplicates. It takes forever to fill them all. Takes a lot less time with the new +30 button. So thank you for that. But it would be even faster with a fill up complete button next to the +30 button <snip>
Like Eddie, I'm LOVING this update! I would like to see either a third button, "+[fill in the max number you can make given ingredients on hand]". My poor mouse is about to go on strike even WITH the +30 button! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Jo View Post
And there is an issue with cheese... <snip> The production rates need to be tweaked especially with the truck, cheese and flour since more and more facilities are coming out with the same products. :/ <snip>
Amen, amen, amen! Yes, I use the "tips" we've been given by other users, but it would be nice to be able to fill my dairy processing facility 1x/day and be done with it. I spend WAY too much time on this game and need everything that will reduce that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
1. The new farm covers are great, and I do appreciate them. But I don't think they should be considered a solution to the layering issues. I want to be able to have a farm that is not ALL sand but has a seacoast. So I still would like sand to be able to layer properly UNDER the seacoast. I don't understand why animals and avatars go UNDER the seacoast and sand and paths WON'T. It should be the other way around. I hope you can and will eventually fix this.
Also, hopefully being able to put the sand under the various water "stuff" would allow us to actually fish the entire thing without accidentally clicking on the sand/shore. Not to mention it would look better.

Quote:
4. Start 30 batches - a big improvement, but I don't know where you came up with the number 30. I'd prefer +50 or +100, or better yet, + whatever number is the maximum you can make.
See my statement above.

Quote:
6. Increased storage - a huge thanks for that!
Oh, YEAH!!! Highly helpful. Especially if you're redecorating.

Quote:
8. Thanks for getting rid of the harvest and sell pop-up. I have posted my suggestion for dealing with other pop-up messages separately in the thread for that topic.
I was SO glad to see this disappear. That said, it did take me a couple of days or so to quit worrying that I'd accidentally clicked the wrong thing and hadn't realized it! LOL

I also appreciate the addition of the green tick when timing out on the servers. I've been able to save my work several times by clicking the green tick -- not always, but often! Now to get rid of the annoying axe and "hiding stuff" pop-ups.
Old Feb 22 2011, 01:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Anyone else unable to fil facilities? ones that are full aren't working, been no producing since 4 am

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 22 2011, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia g View Post
Anyone else unable to fil facilities? ones that are full aren't working, been no producing since 4 am
Hi, please check that the date and time are correct on your computer. If that is not the problem then could you try clearing your memory cache please.
Old Feb 22 2011, 02:14 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, please check that the date and time are correct on your computer. If that is not the problem then could you try clearing your memory cache please.
omg Tony D i put the time correct on pc this morning THANK YOU

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 22 2011, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricia g View Post
omg Tony D i put the time correct on pc this morning THANK YOU
I hope all is O.K. now
Old Feb 22 2011, 03:33 AM

Level:
XP:

Yes Thank you Tony D

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 22 2011, 03:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hello there,

If by "spots" you mean "plots/fields" please click on the following link and read the first post on page 1. That has information and instructions to help with deleting them..........

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=318070
Thanks for the info, but I tried it and it doesn't seem to help. Why would slashkey report "10. Corrupted items in farms are now hidden automatically: Ocassionally there were items in the farm that could not be deleted or moved, specially plow or gone to waste fields, those items are now hidden." when this is not the case? I finally re-did my farm working around the corruption, but it wasn't easy and it annoys me ... ok, I am a bit obsessive ... and I just don't want to blank out my farms just to have them to come in to fix it just to see it happen again.
Old Feb 22 2011, 07:19 AM

Level:
XP:

New updates are great! Thanks
Closed Thread