Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 20 2011, 05:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Checked to see if the snow ground cover had been moved from Holiday to the Paths/Ground Covers section of the Store as so many here requested. Of course it has not. For some strange reason, the developers seem to be confused about the season (winter) and the celebrations (Holidays). Winter is NOT a "Holiday." It is a season. A season, by the way which occurs a a different time for those in the Southern Hemisphere some of whom just might want to do snow landscapes when it's summer for the developers.
Also, the other winter items are no longer on the Gift page. Ridiculous.
Suggestions for new facilities meet with enthusiasm on the part of the developers. For obviously reasons. Source of potential increase in corporate profit. No problem with that. It's just good business sense since many players like to have all the new things made available and will purchase them. But there have been, over the year+ that I've played FT, many items suggested by many here which would give us more flexibility in designing layouts that the developers have consistently ignored. Kudos that they have responded to some of these suggestions, but why ignore simple requests like transferring the snow ground cover to the Store, adding people figures as decoration, adding varied heights of pine and fir trees (even if only decorative)? It's a bit irritating.
Don't know if you got an answer for this, but there is a new category that is winter that has the snow ground cover there.
Old Jan 20 2011, 06:28 PM
Account Not Linked

The rubber factory needs to be put underneath the petrochemical factory in the "production chain" mode in facilities manager because we need the turpentine.

Currently you have it before the petro plant and also above oil refinery
Old Jan 20 2011, 06:31 PM

Default bait gifts

Love the new update and it has me back in the game One question though - there is a box that comes up every time you move bait from the gift box to the storage that you have to click out of. Is that going to be removed in the future or will there be the option to "don't show me this message again during this session". It just slows gift moving down quite a bit. Love you guys and the game!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Jan 20 2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Whoa Double T you're a woman?! This whole time I thought you were a man! lmao Sorry!
Me too - LOL! I can't help but wonder if it would have made any difference if the name was "Double D" But i get the "T" too!

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Jan 20 2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
Love the new update and it has me back in the game One question though - there is a box that comes up every time you move bait from the gift box to the storage that you have to click out of. Is that going to be removed in the future or will there be the option to "don't show me this message again during this session". It just slows gift moving down quite a bit. Love you guys and the game!

YES!!! I understand the need to explain it at first, but it REALLY slows down putting them into the gift box!!!

While you're at it, could we have a way to disable the pop up that tells us about chopping down trees? After the first few times I think most people understand how it works!!

Thanks for the great updates!!
Old Jan 20 2011, 09:10 PM

Wow...sooooo...is fishing actually...cool now or whut?

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jan 20 2011, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
I agree. I totally appreciate and love the bait and it will help alleviate the constant salmon shortage. I discovered today as I was fishing with glee, however, that I can't just store up the freshwater bait to only use for my big lake (the only body of water I have with salmon). If I have more bait and continue to fish my other ponds, rivers, etc, it will use whatever bait I have left. I get plenty of the other types of fish, so I don't really want to waste my bait on those bodies of water. I decided that for now the only way to really get around it for now is to only store 1 freshwater fish bait out of my gift box right before fishing my big lake. If I leave the rest in the giftbox until I need it, it won't get wasted.

Now, if the devs want to find a solution that doesn't require me storing the bait in my giftbox, I certainly wouldn't complain.
You are right I came to the same conclusion, keep freshwater bait in gifts till ready to use it. Then only store what you need to lakes with salmon.
Old Jan 20 2011, 09:38 PM

WOW Great new update. But.... Wasn't I addicted enough? (Is that bad English?)

I'm loving this game more and more.
Old Jan 20 2011, 11:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanettes270 View Post
When storing the bait we get a pop up that tells us how much we have. We really don't need that extra click when we are emptying our gift box.Plus when you point at the lakes,ponds,rivers it tells you how much you have. ...snip...
This is not the solution that you're looking for, but it helps. After the pop up appears, leave it up and click the store button that is partially hidden behind the pop up (gift in the upper right corner). You can keep clicking "store" over and over and each time one more gift will be stored. Once you have stored all gifts, you will have to click the button on the pop up several times. At least this way, you don't have to keep moving your cursor back and forth between the store button and the pop up.
Old Jan 21 2011, 12:05 AM

Thank you for all the hard work you do, I was wondering, why i didnt level up with this last release, is there a limit at what level you are that you can level up too?

Thanks marybeth_d1957
Closed Thread