Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 01 2011, 09:58 AM

Default Fertilizing

As a newbie, I need to understand how to fertilize more than one farm.... do I need stys on both farms and then how do I use the manure spreader on a second farm?
Old Jan 01 2011, 11:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESharon View Post
As a newbie, I need to understand how to fertilize more than one farm.... do I need stys on both farms and then how do I use the manure spreader on a second farm?
No you do not need stys on both farms. Put the manure spreader in your storage and then you can use it from the Extended Toolbox. Select it and click anywhere on the farm. That will fertilize it for 72 hours.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 16 2014, 07:13 PM

Default Tree tools very slow

It seems like the tree harvester and chainsaw tools have become very slow since the "eye" appeared on the farms. It has become very tedious to tend to the trees. Can you please do something about this? Thank you.

PS. Please don't tell me to clean my memory and memcache - that answer is so over used.
Old Feb 16 2014, 08:04 PM

Default The Eye

This is, I say the Eye is the greatest development since sliced bread and lemonade, and it does not slow me down at all. The opposite, in fact, is true!

Keep up the good work, Farm Town!

Suntanned
Old Nov 09 2018, 02:51 PM

Default Purple glove

The purple glove doesn't allow me to stack trees on lakes even when the lakes are hidden. What's up with that?
Old Nov 09 2018, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy22 View Post
The purple glove doesn't allow me to stack trees on lakes even when the lakes are hidden. What's up with that?
Hi Cowboy22

The purple hand is an upgrade to the green one which allows overlapping of All but Plants (fields/crops/trees/flowers).

You have all the information in the following thread from our Game Guide:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...26#post5275626
Old Nov 09 2018, 03:42 PM

Default Purple glove

I guess I don't understand. I have the purple glove but I can't take from storage or the store and place them where the lakes are. I seem to be able to put lakes anywhere.
Old Nov 09 2018, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy22 View Post
I guess I don't understand. I have the purple glove but I can't take from storage or the store and place them where the lakes are. I seem to be able to put lakes anywhere.
Hi Cowboy22

The hands dont allow you to layer trees (plants) on top of other items. The green hand doesnt allow you to do that and the purple hand, which is an upgrade of the green one, doesnt allow you to do that either.

An upgraded tool has all the characteristics of the previous one plus some improvements.
Old Dec 08 2019, 02:04 PM

Send a message via AIM to hairball45 Send a message via Yahoo to hairball45
Default Fertilizer Use

If you plant a 5 day crop and then fertilize it and it says Only good for 3 days do you need to re-fertilize it after 3 days or is it good for the 5 days.
Old Dec 08 2019, 02:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball45 View Post
If you plant a 5 day crop and then fertilize it and it says Only good for 3 days do you need to re-fertilize it after 3 days or is it good for the 5 days.
Hi hairball,
No. The crop will stay fertilized the whole growing time. But if you plant another crop after that on the farm then you will need to refertilize as it has expired for the farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.