Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2010, 06:37 PM

Default butcher shop?

How about a butcher shop? Where we can process animals. There isn't much to do with pigs yet.
Old Nov 14 2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine Deluhery View Post
How about a butcher shop? Where we can process animals. There isn't much to do with pigs yet.
Any suggestions are best posted in the suggestions part of the forum.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Nov 14 2010, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaine Deluhery View Post
Hi, it would be better to post that in the suggestion section
Old Nov 14 2010, 06:45 PM

Default Premium Tools

I bought all the blue tools with FC when they were released. However; the only tool that shows for me to use on others fields when hired are the orange tools. Which are 45 FC a piece and I can't get any FC back if I sell the blue to upgrade to the orange. This concerns me for future purchases of tools as it takes awhile to accumulate the needed FC "dollars" plus the amount of money I put into the game to purchase tools and facilities. I feel like I just wasted a bunch of money on the blue items and am hesitant to spend more when I do not know if my premium tools will shortly be obsolete.
Old Nov 14 2010, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slarew View Post
I bought all the blue tools with FC when they were released. However; the only tool that shows for me to use on others fields when hired are the orange tools. Which are 45 FC a piece and I can't get any FC back if I sell the blue to upgrade to the orange. This concerns me for future purchases of tools as it takes awhile to accumulate the needed FC "dollars" plus the amount of money I put into the game to purchase tools and facilities. I feel like I just wasted a bunch of money on the blue items and am hesitant to spend more when I do not know if my premium tools will shortly be obsolete.
Hi all the Blue tools were coins only .
Old Nov 14 2010, 07:06 PM

This may have been mentioned.....

but I took a day an a half to run inventories down so I could move things around. When I went to restock, I noticed that my bakeries now allow for 1,350 bread.... up from the 900 limit. Guess I won't need to buy the fourth bakery after all.

woo hoooo

Original Set of Farms
Ache-n-back Acres
Ranchito Knotso Grande
Costaplenty Plantation
More Wine, Less Whine
Plantopia
Fattoria Sesto
YoursTillTheOne

Had to build a second set too....lol
Weed-em N-Reap Acres
Garden of Weed’n
Dave’s Ja Vu
Nopicky-Nomoney
Iowna Lotaland
Wurthdawait
Settima Città

Old Nov 14 2010, 07:18 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I just have to pop in and say that the sell all button is the BEST thing that EVER happened to this game. If you combined the awesomeness of the manure speader, the chain saw, the flower harvester and the tree shaker, its STILL more awesome then all of that. Just one little button and it changed the game completely for me! <3<3<3

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 14 2010, 07:41 PM

Thank you for the SELL ALL NOW! That saves so much time at the market! I love that the best of all the new items.
Old Nov 14 2010, 07:52 PM

Thank you always making this game interesting and enjoyable.
Old Nov 14 2010, 08:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy123456
Thanks for the great updates. I am going to be very busy.

I want to know before I go off and buy the premium cash tools exactly the ones I will need. Call me stupid but I did this the old fashioned way. Click, click, click.

FC $45 4 X 4 Harvester that uses fuel?
FC $45 Soar Powered Plower that uses no fuel?

How many oil refineries would I need to keep up with the fuel costs? I have one now. With six farms all with the oil pumps going.

Another question of mine is about inactive neighbors. Some of my friends have quit playing FT and went to that "other farm game". Should I remove them and find active ones to get more fuel when I have to refuel?

TIA! Happy farming!
If you don't have any of the multi-plot tools and you are thinking mainly of convenience on your own farm, the 3x3 coin tools are a big improvement over the one-plot-at-a-time method. Since they are available for FT Coins, using these allows me to save cash toward getting another facility. The 3x3 harvester and seeder do use fuel, but with 33 FT Neighbors and occasionally using a gift for fuel, I have plenty without the oil pump or refinery for my 4 fully enlarged farms, my one farm within 1 purchase of being 23x23, and my incomplete farms 6 & 7. I only need to refuel twice a week on average. So unless you have several farms full of crops and plant shorter term crops, fuel isn't a problem as long as you have enough FT Neighbors.
Closed Thread