Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 06 2010, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
There have actually been many posts in here relating to this subject. I really don't totally myself understand how people don't "get it". The game itself is offered for free play, but as any business common sense tells us it certainly is not free to run it etc... SO one way to help with the costs is to offer special things that you CAN"T get other than by using FC and FC that is actually purchased. FC when given to you by the game is a very nice added bonus the game offers yet it does not pay the people who put their time in and provide us with the game!! It is not expected that everyone will be able to purchase and have these items, much like I don't expect to live in a Beverly Hills Mansion.

Hope this helps~ Debbie Sue
Well Said Thank you
Old Sep 06 2010, 02:47 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImTznU View Post
There have actually been many posts in here relating to this subject. I really don't totally myself understand how people don't "get it". The game itself is offered for free play, but as any business common sense tells us it certainly is not free to run it etc... SO one way to help with the costs is to offer special things that you CAN"T get other than by using FC and FC that is actually purchased. FC when given to you by the game is a very nice added bonus the game offers yet it does not pay the people who put their time in and provide us with the game!! It is not expected that everyone will be able to purchase and have these items, much like I don't expect to live in a Beverly Hills Mansion.

Hope this helps~ Debbie Sue
My sentiments exactly
Old Sep 06 2010, 03:25 AM
Account Not Linked

HI, I am having glitches with sowing, it keeps not showing the seeder, and or not selecting the fields to sow. Reselecting the seeder or the seed in the shop doesn't always work to be able to sow, it just keeps glitching. Please fix. Noticing it particularly on the farms with rivers in case this is conflicting and causing it. Happened on my 3rd farm first, and on my 1st farm as well. But did not occur on my 2nd, 4th or 5th farm, that do not have rivers on them
Old Sep 06 2010, 03:41 AM

I love the log truck and chainsaw! I've been chopping my trees only about every 7-10 days, because it always took so long. Now, I can chop them every time they're ready! I have one farm dedicated to trees, and it looks so awesome when they're all harvested and chopped, I actually get a feeling of accomplishment from having them done, is that weird? Same with the fishing, now that the fishing boat makes it easier.

The new flowers are very pretty, the artist did a wonderful job on them, and I'm looking forward to getting that 6th farm so I can redecorate and use the flowers!
Old Sep 06 2010, 05:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is anyone having trouble selecting a farm to go to while on their other farm, and selecting to go into offline mode also having trouble selecting a crop to plant.... it flashes on me.... have cleared cache and rebooted my pc... nothing seems to help. is this an isolated crazy thing happening?? clearing my cache is no easy thing it takes long and considered effort reloads to get back to FT because of using a dial up access... but i have done it twice since 4:30 am and it is not helping...

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 06 2010, 06:15 AM

ls the Manure Spreader consuming Manure when you fertilize? Sure doesn't look like it. I started with xxxx units and after fertilizing five farms, I still had xxxx units.

SunnyD (in a response to this post) did not interpret my comment correctly. I did not say anything about poop being added to the spreader as the game does that properly or about the spreader showing empty. What it doesn't do, is to consume manure when you fertilize.

Last edited by johnsj11; Sep 06 2010 at 06:32 AM. Reason: This is in response to "SunnyD"'s message just below
Old Sep 06 2010, 06:21 AM

Level:
XP:

I harvested piggy poop this morning it did add mine to my spreader....... since your spreader is showing empty maybe if you try to store it and then refresh your game and take it out of storage that will basically re-boot it. i had to do that to a couple of my facilities a while back.... hoping that is an answer for you

GOD Bless The USA

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 06 2010, 06:24 AM

Folks, nothing in life is free. It costs you time and effort just to walk down the block, money - real money - for you to text something to your friend, real money for you to have cable TV, real money for you to have an internet provider that allows you to connect through your internet provider to Farm Town, real money to purchase that coffee you drink while playing Farm Town, real money for you to go to the movies, real money for you to take your kids or grandchildren to an event such as the fair or circus --- so, why are you complaining that it costs real money for you to sit in the comfort of your home so you can play Farm Town. You expect to eat and drink, so why shouldn't the developers of this outstanding game be allowed to eat and drink as well. For many of you it costs $5.00 or more for you to smoke that pack of cancer sticks. Either stop smoking or cut it in half and in a few days you will have the money to buy that tool or factory you need in Farm Town. For many of you it costs real money for you to drink that spirit, so why not stop or cut it in half and then you will have money to buy that tool or factory you need. Just like with many things in life, if you want it bad enough you will find a way to get -- now, don't go robbing banks or some such silly thing to get the real money. Have a great Labor Day and a safe day.
Old Sep 06 2010, 07:17 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsj11 View Post
Folks, nothing in life is free. It costs you time and effort just to walk down the block, money - real money - for you to text something to your friend, real money for you to have cable TV, real money for you to have an internet provider that allows you to connect through your internet provider to Farm Town, real money to purchase that coffee you drink while playing Farm Town, real money for you to go to the movies, real money for you to take your kids or grandchildren to an event such as the fair or circus --- so, why are you complaining that it costs real money for you to sit in the comfort of your home so you can play Farm Town. You expect to eat and drink, so why shouldn't the developers of this outstanding game be allowed to eat and drink as well. For many of you it costs $5.00 or more for you to smoke that pack of cancer sticks. Either stop smoking or cut it in half and in a few days you will have the money to buy that tool or factory you need in Farm Town. For many of you it costs real money for you to drink that spirit, so why not stop or cut it in half and then you will have money to buy that tool or factory you need. Just like with many things in life, if you want it bad enough you will find a way to get -- now, don't go robbing banks or some such silly thing to get the real money. Have a great Labor Day and a safe day.

OH NO!! I can imagine the headlines now!!
When asked why he robbed The First National Bank in New York today the man replied "I just had to have the Manure Spreader for my farms... I blame it on Farm Town.. If they had let me buy it with free Farm Town coins I would never of done it.. Honestly." LO LOL LOL

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 06 2010, 07:21 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Is anyone having trouble selecting a farm to go to while on their other farm, and selecting to go into offline mode also having trouble selecting a crop to plant.... it flashes on me.... have cleared cache and rebooted my pc... nothing seems to help. is this an isolated crazy thing happening?? clearing my cache is no easy thing it takes long and considered effort reloads to get back to FT because of using a dial up access... but i have done it twice since 4:30 am and it is not helping...
ok I lied. I cleared cache again.... and still no help this time i vacuumed my house while i waited for it to finally load again.. not going through that a 4th time.. still no help........ grrrrrrrrr......

GOD Bless The USA

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread