Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2010, 12:45 AM

lovely flowers congratulations debbie. But hey farmtown flower shop does not sell them. Also why do we need so many coins latest tools and factories are about 130 dollars
Old Sep 02 2010, 12:47 AM

Thumbs up

wtg, u guyz listen to the players. I tip my hat.
Old Sep 02 2010, 12:49 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I don't have the training area or any horses but I am guessing that to get the horses to go into the training area you would have to select the horse and click on add to training area or however they worded it. That is how we add all the other animals to their respective buildings. Give this a try and see if that works for you. If not you might have more luck getting advise in the help and support section on how to correct the issue or find out if it is a glitch that the devs are working to correct.
there is no option to do that with the horses or the Arena I got the Arena soon as it came out....... this ability to add them to it is a new feature added in this update.. I believe that is why it has been posted here today..... i do believe that the dev's read this to see what our problems are with the updates ......not positive if they do but i think so any way......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 02 2010, 12:59 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I was thinking that maybe we could add the bunnies to the wool shed and make angora items for their fur. Just a thought.
I like this idea. Then maybe angora yarn in the Textile Mill and angora sweaters in the Sewing Mill.

This topic should be under Suggestions.
Old Sep 02 2010, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I think what the person meant to say is that it takes two fields of wheat to make one unit of flour (2:1). It would be nice if it only took one field of wheat to make one unit of flour (1:1) - like sugarcane and sugar. It's also the case that it takes two fields of corn to make one unit of corn flour, but more products in the facilities require wheat than corn, so you hear more laments regarding the wheat.
Thought I'd throw in (from someone that grinds her own flour) that the volume actually doubles after grinding. So "realistically" for every one (whatever the unit of the game is) of wheat we should have TWO flours.
Old Sep 02 2010, 01:26 AM

Level:
XP:

Love the new updates, thanks so much. I also had to give up other FB games to play FT....lol But hey they where boring anyway! Bought all the updates, I don't mind spending a small amount of cash for a fun game. Thanks so much for the chainsaw, my hands thank you very much!

Thanks Deb for the flowers I have planted lots of them, they look beautiful, can't wait until they flower

Can't wait to see what is in store for the future, I am sure it will be something that has been suggested by the other Ft Addicts out there.

Cheers have a good day from Oz...........Chez

Visit 's Farm

Old Sep 02 2010, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merianb View Post
Well said Debbie. Great job on the flowers. I'm still hoping to get some people to populate our farms. Might you be working on something like this?
Merian, Thank you. I actually about a week ago after reading some requests for people have started to dabble with it a bit. LOL it is been a little tough in finding a model I have been happy with. MOSTLY it will be up to Raul and Team as to the things they accept from me and choose to use. They are as you all know very open and receptive :::smile::: I have several ideas also lol so I do hope I will be able to offer some more things to the game. It is amazing though the amount of time that goes into each thing.
Old Sep 02 2010, 01:46 AM

Thanks Raul! Great additions. And I'm looking forward to Farm 6!
Old Sep 02 2010, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msunshine View Post
We go to the movie, for two of us with popcorn,drinks and tickets it cost us well over $20. We watch the movie, come home and it is over. It's fun but we are left with nothing to show for it. I pay $19.99 for $120. FC and I can enjoy what I purchase every day. I love Farm Town. Figure it up, it's really pretty cheap entertainment. Thank you to the devs for all their hard work and all the wonderful things they continue to create for us. FARM TOWN ROCKS!!!
I totally agree, but have a question .... Where in heck do you live that two people can see a movie, and get popcorn AND drinks ??? LOL !! Our adult tickets are 9.50 each ..... To get a large popcorn to split and a drink each puts us close to 30.00 .... LOL !!

I will CONTINUE to spend real money on this game, because when I close down the browser for the night, I come back the next day and CONTINUE to get enjoyment out of it ! If I go out for the evening, say at our local Legion, I spend a chunk of money (drinks, juke box, gratuity) and the next day all I have is a hangover !! I am playing for a tad over a year now ... and I just love it! Farm Town is my escape, and my relaxation. Thank you Devs !!!!!
Old Sep 02 2010, 02:19 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by silky View Post
Log Truck with Chainsaw,, to me this is a total waste! they should have added an option to have them HARVESTED BY FARMERS IN THE MARKET,, i bet they dont sell to many of these,, i wont but it thats for sure,, pasta???
omg now we need loads more of wheat, i mean we needed loads of wheat before! why add another factory which uses the same crop,

A soup factory would have been way better, look at all the seeds we could have used, even seeds that are not used now for anything,, i am disappointed in this update for sure,, the worst to date!
....and just earn 50 coins in the factory too... I have not calculate this, but I dont see the point like you.. more wheat! we dont have enough space to do it all...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...00638farm_ix=3

Just come and visit my farms - changes as my mind change... mybe every week or so
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread