Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2010, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
It isn't clickable for me
You Old Goats better get them crops harvested so they don't go to waste like the raspberries. Got to get that dig in this afternoon.
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:17 AM

Default Update

Oh WOW!!! I just got the new update - phenomenal job especially the option to sell on the non-ingredients. I haven't had a chance to explore all the new stuff yet but so far it is very impressive. Thanks so much to all the developers! Smashing job people
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug239 View Post
Well, it's all nice and cool...for the people that have farm cash...what about the ppl that can't afford farm cash??? i've been collecting the stupid cinnamon trees so i can do something with them, but i can't buy the factory b/c it costs REAL CASH. or the coffee and tea shop. cool stuff but not for me....not fair. and i'm already running out of room, no place to plant, no place to put facilities..oh and the earn coins section, doesn't always work. i did enjoy the game until you guys came out with cash only stuff...like today
30 new items were coins. Have fun decorating.
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:26 AM

*cries* I just noticed the tea place for 33 FC and I only have enough for the Cinnamon place *soob*
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JocelynCS View Post
Wait, I am confused - where is this sawmill of which you speak? I don't see it among the facilities or buildings or tools. Help? Am I going blind?

Edited to Add: Derp. Never mind. I am blind. Found it.
That's okay, I've been sending everyone to the decorations section for the new boulders. They're in 'Gifts'

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:28 AM

Level:
XP:

I just got the new manor and all the facility's stinks being 100 (top level) yet again nothing to do.

Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 04 2010, 11:28 AM

I just think it is utterly ridiculous that there are TWO cash factories and one of which I am like WHY? Why can't the cinnamon bundles be made in the sawmill??? It makes no sense to me. Sawmill is for trees... the cinnamon trees are trees... why couldn't those two be combined? The sawmill still could have been for cash! I'm just saying that whoever is thinking out these facilities is being a little dumb :/

Also, why can't new foods be added to the old factories? Where is an option for lemonade in the juice factory??? Or prune juice? Etc. Why can't we make garlic bread in the bread factory??? *knocks on people heads over there* hellooo anyone home in there???

I also dont see why the Sushi and the seafood restaurant couldn't be combined.

I mean come on we're running out of room again :/ I know all these apps are obsessed with getting more and more money but come on you could at least be smart about it. Especially with these tree log things. There was no need for a second cash facility that produces logs too for ONE TREE. Its not even worth the cash is it???
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:34 AM

Default wow!

I had slowed down on playing FT for awhile before the devs introduced the facilities but once they came it renewed my interest in playing the game . I want to congratulate the Devs on making this game mind challenging and so very very more fun in playing it!! I'm so happy you don't have the same mindset as the devs in FV! I love the new updates and you've made it so easy now to load the facilities with less time . I just love playing the game now more than ever THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Old Jul 04 2010, 11:37 AM

Level:
XP:

Your vigil TShirt's Raul is a bad influence on me I spelled Update (udate) LOL here you guys go... leave me a message if you would like one ok??? what color and how to spell your name..........

pink or blue ok??

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 04 2010, 11:41 AM

LMAO! Just knew when I crashed last nite there wasn't gonna be anything new today since it's the 4th of July and lo and behold, the updates!! wooohoooo! Very cool stuff!!

So nice to see most people appreciative of all the hard work the devs put into making this game so much fun (still ignoring the whiners). Now if I can just find room to put everything...

Thanks so much devs! You hard work is sincerely appreciated by most of us

Closed Thread