Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 28 2010, 09:45 PM

OK so I set something to cook for 4 hours... I publish the "Produce Faster" thing but 4 hours later my cheese was still not done! Shouldn't my cheese produce in 4 hours regardless if friends helped or not like it did before this update???????
Old Mar 28 2010, 09:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Friends or neighbors must take the time to view your FB page which is where the help request is then click on the job request which takes you to their farm which is where you are told that work is available and do you want to go there and then finally you are there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 28 2010, 10:05 PM

Thanks so much for all the new additions. I was only working on my farm about once a week but now I have something more interesting to do and quickly was able to move up. Today I hit 80 and love the new modern MANSION. Thanks to all concerned for your hard work.

Last edited by Cazville; Mar 29 2010 at 01:47 AM.
Old Mar 28 2010, 10:20 PM

i won't play your "produce faster" application until you get the dialog box to permit me to send it to just farmtown friends. i don't want to publish this to all my friends. the "customize" box sits inside of the publish box and doesn't allow us to close the dialog box to limit the friends who see the post. you need to fix this right away, it's just one more annoying thing about FT.
Old Mar 28 2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeleyes84 View Post
kind of weird this time. they need some new gifts on the gifts page. thanks
I have to tell you I am thrilled with the new way they are doing the Easter gifts.

This way I don't get a bunch of **** I don't want and if my neighbors really want something all they have to do is request it and I will happily send it to them.

Big thumbs up from me.
Old Mar 28 2010, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu836 View Post
Friends or neighbors must take the time to view your FB page which is where the help request is then click on the job request which takes you to their farm which is where you are told that work is available and do you want to go there and then finally you are there.
Actually, they shouldn't have to go to your FB page to see the request. When you post it, it will show on the page of all the friends you send the request to.
Old Mar 28 2010, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Scooter Girl View Post
i won't play your "produce faster" application until you get the dialog box to permit me to send it to just farmtown friends. i don't want to publish this to all my friends. the "customize" box sits inside of the publish box and doesn't allow us to close the dialog box to limit the friends who see the post. you need to fix this right away, it's just one more annoying thing about FT.
This is a Facebook problem, not a Farm Town problem. And, I believe there were instructions earlier in this thread on how to work around this problem. Personally, I am able to click on the button even though I can only see a sliver of it.
Old Mar 28 2010, 11:41 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Scooter Girl View Post
Okay two things the first one help with the getting to the save button. If you can't see the save button hit your tab key until you do see it. Second if you haven't already done so put your FT friends in a facebook friend list that way when you go to customize all you need to do is type in the name you gave that list and the only people that will see that wall post will be people on that list.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 29 2010, 01:05 AM

Level:
XP:

ok dumb question........ do you go ahead and send all your goods such as cows milk, or goats milk into the production state.. where it is already cooking, then invite your friends to help that produce faster? or do you first call on your friends to come help?? kind of confused here.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Last edited by SunnyD; Mar 29 2010 at 01:06 AM. Reason: oops i goofed changing it
Old Mar 29 2010, 01:26 AM

Level:
XP:

found the answer myself Duh Me!!

4. The "Produce Faster" button located on the "What's cooking" tab on each facility is already working, so your friends can help your facility to produce faster. This is how it works:

- You click on the "Produce Faster" button and post a request to your friends wall asking for help

- When a friend click on the post link or image and goes to your farm to work on your facilities, they can complete up to 20% of the production you have pending on all the facilities

so it is the items you have already sent into production that they help with...... got it..

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread