Thank you for the extra storage.

Now, there is a huge gap in the two and three day crops,
namely,
between 202 coins peas and 343 coins carrots
as well as
338 coins onions and 512 coins pineapples
that blackberry at 240 and rosemary at 431
do not adequately cover.

We need a couple of more seeds in there for the 2 day and the 3 day crops.

FACT: The carrots image never shows in the harvests, when going to the marketplace to sell them.
QUESTION: Isn't it time to fix that? it is long overdue.
You know what? I never even noticed that !!
Old Feb 24 2010, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy1953 View Post
The animals do not have to be inside the sheds - just leave them roam.
Or fence them in around it. I did that with my sheep/llamas and the cows/goats, but am letting the chickens roam like my sister's (RL) ones do
Old Feb 24 2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish dave View Post
hi ft devs , this game is the best on fb , well i would like to see where we could have machinery like a mill for the wheat , to make flour , same for grapes , wine u get the idea ,also a 3 rd farm would be nice , also i hope we have new crops and plz plz some good gifts for st patricks day .

yours irish dave

winepress would be nice (hic) and I asked for lime trees so I can make margaritas (already have guava and oranges) As for the mill though, there is a watermill!
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mate View Post
Concerning the Chicken Coop, Wool Shed, Dairy Shed
I bought and placed all three in both my farms and none of them are showing up. But if I try to place another one where the prevous one should be FarmTown acts as if an invisible object is there and won't let me. What is going on with the new feature?

Does no one else have this problem? It is not OS, machine, or browser dependent. Both of my farms have this problem independent of how I am viewing them. Does anyone know how to contact the developers directly? If I do not get a solution soon I am going to delete Farm Town from my Facebook account. I finally had something to spend my money on and I cannot because the feature is not working in my farm. I was already upset that they have left me at level 60 for months now.

I know that the app thinks the buildings are there because I cannot build on to of them and I am stopped from wqalking through the space where they should display. All my buildings were built on the Top edge, Upper Left of my farm. Because I cannot see the buildings I cannot even delete them to reclaim the land.

Does slashkey.com give any support themselves? Thanks for any insights. - m8
My farms are aMate Acres I & aMate Acres II
Many FarmTown farmers will be upset at losing me as a neighbor if I go. I have pleanty they do not.

Maybe someone has already said, but check if your Show Buildings is clicked? From other messages, I've gathered that sometimes settings get changed on an update.
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judy1953 View Post
And again - animals do not go into the sheds - weren't meant to - don't need to - just have them on your farms!! Can harvest all - brilliant move I think.
And you can fence them around it: which is more realistic: who wants them indoors all the time. Too much manure to clear!!!
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I love the fact that to harvest our animals we simply click on our appropriate building. I can't quite see me running around the farm trying to catch individual hens
Not to mention, if they are Well Behaved hens, they will return to their coop and lay their eggs in their nest-boxes. My sister's chickens (RL) do this!
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_J_P View Post
This is what happens........people complain for new items then when the get them they aren't happy, they want more. Why do the animals have to go into the buildings? Can't anyone just be happy and appreciate what they do have instead of what they don't have.
The original poster must really Want to have to Clean out all of that Manure from his buildings
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
While I'm with those who think it would be better if FT had smaller more frequent updates, I think it's a pretty cool game, especially considering it's free. Like any game it has its limits. Plowing, planting, harvesting, selling, buying stuff, repeat ... it's going to get old unless you challenge yourself to make something special of your farm. When I look at the farms others have created I am amazed at the variety and creativity. I am amazed at what people manage to do with crates and fences and walls. I've seen terrific forests and waterfalls, castles, skyscrapers, even a volcano. And some pretty remarkable farms that are just farms - they don't need to aspire to be something else. Sure, there's lots more the devs could do; people have made some wonderful suggestions, and there's plenty of additional things I'd like to have available. But for now I enjoy working with the challenges and limitations the game presents. In the end you get out of it what you put into it.
Quite aside from additions that are fun (and they ARE fun), my main entertainment from the game comes from the fact that my sister (west coast) and I (midwest) "meet" every day to harvest our farms. It's a nice 20-min chat with my sister every day, with a fun game that we both enjoy at the same time.

I think the new, "harvestable" animals are great fun. Would like some bacon to go with these eggs, but too many people around who don't want to kill even virtual animals (how odd is THAT?)
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennie C. View Post
Quite aside from additions that are fun (and they ARE fun), my main entertainment from the game comes from the fact that my sister (west coast) and I (midwest) "meet" every day to harvest our farms. It's a nice 20-min chat with my sister every day, with a fun game that we both enjoy at the same time.

I think the new, "harvestable" animals are great fun. Would like some bacon to go with these eggs, but too many people around who don't want to kill even virtual animals (how odd is THAT?)
Bacon comes from animals Guess I'm not quite a vegan yet
Old Feb 24 2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashpd View Post
I don't know if this has been asked yet but does it matter how many animals you have to determine how much money you will make from the milking, collecting eggs and shearing? I know you said too many animals would slow everything down so I am assuming it does not matter. But would like clarification. Thanks.
You can Freeze Animals to stop the slow-down problem. I guess most of the people I visit only have a "reasonable" number (whatever that is) of animals as I've not personally had a problem with slowdows.

However, sometimes I have to turn the sounds off because it gets quite cacophonous. I like the sounds of my own farm: the goat bleats are cute.
Closed Thread