Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 12 2009, 04:02 PM

December 4th release is working great for me. Have the second farm and can transfer stuff from the first farm. Nothing lost along the way. Coins and XP are working fine now with nothing lost if I do my own work, hire someone, or I work at another farm. Great job guys - thanks. Jim
Old Dec 12 2009, 04:45 PM

Default Ole Mrs Pruitt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmlbluedove View Post
1. not able to put stuff in storage
2. had visit my neightbors for the past 4 days and the number is stuck, i missing at least 240

please help
thanks for your time
I'm having and have BEEN having the same problem. I should have gotten a ribbom a LONG time ago. GL
Old Dec 12 2009, 06:31 PM
Influential Farmer ( Level 19 )

Farmer Since: Aug 05 2009
Level:
Trophies: 8
XP:
Unhappy Farm Town is deleting my fields instead of plowing

I went to plow my fields (because I was stupid and forgot about my grapes), and they deleted instead. So I went to harvest a fruit tree and it deleted it also.

HELP!!!! Afraid to do anything.

Visit A Little Corner of Eden

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 12 2009, 10:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having major problems with hiring in the market. When I send hire request it is taking 40 120 and 495 coins away. Is anyone else having this problem and how can I fix it?
Old Dec 13 2009, 09:17 AM

just purchased the second farm. placed a home from storage on it and the house disappeared. it is no longer in storage and i cannot plow in the area i placed the house. Like i have a hole in the new place I refreshed and restarted facebook and the problem persists. please fix it.
Old Dec 13 2009, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourmove View Post
just purchased the second farm. placed a home from storage on it and the house disappeared. it is no longer in storage and i cannot plow in the area i placed the house. Like i have a hole in the new place I refreshed and restarted facebook and the problem persists. please fix it.
go to the wrench on the farmtown screen (top right) make sure you have show buildings checked. allot of people have this issue when buying the new one and its this simple solution its there just hidden
Old Dec 13 2009, 06:09 PM

Okay, figured there was another release. For one week now i have big problems. When i get hired to harvest, and then hired to plow, i do not get the plow tool until all the crops I harvested have processed. By the time I get it, everhting is already plowed. This is frustrating. Also, it shows non plowed squares when they have actually been plowed. If i leave a farm after harvesting or plowing and go to the market, i am stuck there until everything is processed i guess. so when someone hires me i can't move or go to that farm because xp's are coins are still adding up. This isn't right. This is a horrible bug! It all started happening this week. Also, it takes FOREVER for me to be transported to a farm. My farm is linked. Thank you.
Old Dec 13 2009, 07:27 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Snowy pines don't hide when you hide trees

I must say I love this game. However, when harvesting for a neighbor, discovered that hiding trees didn't hide the snowy pines he had, thus preventing me from harvesting all his crops. The snow patches also didn't hide; he wound up moving them in order for me to finish harvesting. I'm a Facebook user.

Can this be fixed?

Thanks!
Old Dec 13 2009, 08:40 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Dec 4th update

I love all the X-mas Decorations . I was so looking forward to getting more land , only to find out it was for a second farm . I wish instead of spending 3 million coins for a second farm that we could of atleast upgraded our orginal farm first .
Old Dec 13 2009, 10:14 PM

I am wondering how long the Christmas items will be available?
Closed Thread