Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 12 2009, 01:05 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss Mare View Post
My boyfriend just joined FarmTown and was able to play a couple days, but now he can't plow his fields. It just doesn't work....and since he is still at a low level he can't hire anyone to plow. What's wrong with his plow?
If his plots are together, make sure he has Remove Spaces Between Fields checked.
Old Dec 12 2009, 08:20 AM

i would like to see someone with the 2nd farm and if it attach to the 1st farm .show me one
Old Dec 12 2009, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by big cat View Post
i would like to see someone with the 2nd farm and if it attach to the 1st farm .show me one
Big Cat, both of my farms have 2nd farms attached to them. Click on the links in my signature. When you get to the main farm, click on the right hand diamond in the upper left of the farm screen to go to Farm2. The left hand diamond will take you back to the main farm.

Please visit Bentivar

Bertie_Bee_Eater's Bird's Eye View
Old Dec 12 2009, 09:47 AM

Thumbs down Snow

Quote:
Originally Posted by RchGuessWho View Post
Thank you,,got snow on my farm
I am not happy with small or tiny patch of snow because it costs us too much each of it. I rather biggest blanket of snow over land once at all cost $1,000 for whole land instead of small or tiny patch of snow.
Old Dec 12 2009, 11:45 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeerosey View Post
I am not happy with small or tiny patch of snow because it costs us too much each of it. I rather biggest blanket of snow over land once at all cost $1,000 for whole land instead of small or tiny patch of snow.
Have your neighbors send you the big snow patches from the gifts. FarmTown doesn't want to copy FV
Old Dec 12 2009, 02:44 PM
Account Not Linked

i had over 333,000 pionts when i went to bed had flieds worked now im showing -2000 where my money all go cant even plant my flieds now
Old Dec 12 2009, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindydees View Post
i had over 333,000 pionts when i went to bed had flieds worked now im showing -2000 where my money all go cant even plant my flieds now
Link your account so that someone can look.
Old Dec 12 2009, 02:59 PM

I read somewhere that Farm Town was offering a "snow with lights" that would transform your entire farm into a Christmas scene. It said something about going to the Marketplace and clicking on "update", but I haven't been able to find anything like that. This was posted somewhere in slashkey's site.. I saw it while playing Cafe Town. Can anyone help me with this?
Old Dec 12 2009, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Texan View Post
I read somewhere that Farm Town was offering a "snow with lights" that would transform your entire farm into a Christmas scene. It said something about going to the Marketplace and clicking on "update", but I haven't been able to find anything like that. This was posted somewhere in slashkey's site.. I saw it while playing Cafe Town. Can anyone help me with this?
I think that "cafe town" is a zynga game. If so you are in the wrong forum
Old Dec 12 2009, 03:17 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maraki01 View Post
Ok i bought a nativity scene this morning (australia time) there was only one Nativity at the time. I log on tonight to find there's a "with Jesus" "without Jesus" option, so i roll my mouse over my nativity scene to find out that mine was a "without Jesus" so i sold it for a measley 90 coins to spend another 3k to buy a "with Jesus" nativity scene. Now my point is- how is a nativity scene called a nativity scene without the baby Jesus? I mena how stupid is that!!!! A nativity scene is with Jesus the without Jesus shouldn't be called a nativity scene plain and simple, i'm deeply offended by this, so please fix it!
Folks of the Catholic faith NEVER put Jesus in the creche because the season is a celebration of His birth. He was born on Christmas Day thus the name. Any Catholic church you choose to visit will not have Him in the creche. During Midnight Mass on Christmas Eve the mass celebrant will bring the Baby and place him in the creche signifying Joy To The World The Lord Is Born. Hope this clears up the general ignorance of the Nativity scene without Jesus.

----------------------------------------------------------------

You know you are a beta tester when updates come out and they don't work.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread