Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 05 2009, 11:48 AM

I'm absolutely happy with the xmas items, it's F A N T A S T I C and I'm glad to spend my real money on this game THANKS THANKS THANKS
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:56 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellaschidad View Post
Might take a while to sink in....
I wasn't asking for everyone to be jerks about my question!!! A simple answer would have been just fine! Nothing showed up saying it would cost 3 million coins to buy the second farm. the 24x24 farm only cost 600,000 so why would i think otherwise!?!?!?!?!?!
Old Dec 05 2009, 11:58 AM

Default I love it.

I love all the changes you are making. There seems to be a new reason to log on each day. Just like the mountains where I live my farm is now covered in snow. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Now the only problem I have is making enough money to keep up with the spending. Just like the real world.
Old Dec 05 2009, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apalm01 View Post
I wasn't asking for everyone to be jerks about my question!!! A simple answer would have been just fine! Nothing showed up saying it would cost 3 million coins to buy the second farm. the 24x24 farm only cost 600,000 so why would i think otherwise!?!?!?!?!?!
I wasn't being a jerk, I answered your question and then you posted it again, it clearly stated when you bought the 2nd farm it was 3mill and the prices to the upgrades.
Old Dec 05 2009, 12:11 PM

Thanks for continuing to work on the missing XP issue. This is so frustrating I have stopped trying to level up and have found solace in playing Farm Ville and Country Life. I have been gone for over a week. I only came back today to place the many gifts my friends have sent, and would not have done that if it were not for the new Christmas items I received. I will check back every week or so to see what the progress on XP is. Once it is fixed I'll be a consistent player again. Please keep up the improvements.
Old Dec 05 2009, 12:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Snowmen

The new Christmas decorations are great, but I was very disappointed that the only snowmen available require Farm Town cash. Can we please get some that take the coins?

Thanks!
Old Dec 05 2009, 12:41 PM

I would like to thank the devs for the Christmas items, however I was not happy that so many of them have to be purchased with farm cash. Christmas is a time is appreciate what you have been given and consider others that may not be as fortunate as you. I am sorry that I refuse to spend real money on a game, when I think about all the people in this world who would give everything they have to be as fortunate at I. My extra cash this Christmas season will be going to food banks and others that may need it.
Old Dec 05 2009, 12:58 PM

Your gingerbread house fits so PERFECTLY into my "Lll House Playground" it was almost like this was made for my playground. I'm going to keep this there even after Christmas. Great job with the Christmas stuff. I can't praise you enough. I just love playing farm town. I hope there will be more lands upgrades - how about Farm3 and Farm4? Thanks so much for your hard work, I'm enjoying Farm2 right now.

Sandie Angel
Old Dec 05 2009, 01:08 PM

I'm not sure why there is a manger scene without Baby Jesus. Maybe it's supposed to be for before He was born?

Love the snow & also wishing we could have more of the itmes available with coins & not farm cash, especially the snowmen.

Love the Christmas items, makes my farm look so festive!
Old Dec 05 2009, 01:09 PM

Default Labels

Rather than labeling the Christmas items "Christmas" in the store where you can buy so much more than 'Christmas', wouldn't "Holiday" be more appropriate. That way you can use the label all year round without confusion.

Linda
Closed Thread