Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 01 2009, 10:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy Please add some new stuff to EVERY category!

Hi,

I have loved playing Farm Town and like the new upgrade, however, it's the same old thing...the "new" items that show up are just ok...what about Christmas stuff? Snowmen? Snow covered houses? Farm Town is getting boring...have you seen all the fun gifts and exciting new buildings in Farmville? Maybe you need to take a look at those. I really would rather play Farm Town, but it really is lame now...I'm so sick of sending the same old gifts...PLEASE create some NEW items to buy in EVERY category! I have friends who don't even play Farm Town anymore...they have switched to Farmville because of all the new stuff. I will continue to play Farm Town...just not as much as I used too
Old Dec 01 2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Jones's View Post
Hi,

I have loved playing Farm Town and like the new upgrade, however, it's the same old thing...the "new" items that show up are just ok...what about Christmas stuff? Snowmen? Snow covered houses? Farm Town is getting boring...have you seen all the fun gifts and exciting new buildings in Farmville? Maybe you need to take a look at those. I really would rather play Farm Town, but it really is lame now...I'm so sick of sending the same old gifts...PLEASE create some NEW items to buy in EVERY category! I have friends who don't even play Farm Town anymore...they have switched to Farmville because of all the new stuff. I will continue to play Farm Town...just not as much as I used too
They said on the first post of the thread that "holiday" items should be coming early "next" week. That was this past Saturday so I am hoping it will be any time now. I am looking forward to the Christmas items as well. Snow covered houses is a great idea. Maybe even snow covered grass?
Old Dec 02 2009, 05:46 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Location: If you don't know then thats the way we will keep it ;)
Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via AIM to Shonnaa<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Shonnaa<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwhit73 View Post
They said on the first post of the thread that "holiday" items should be coming early "next" week. That was this past Saturday so I am hoping it will be any time now. I am looking forward to the Christmas items as well. Snow covered houses is a great idea. Maybe even snow covered grass?
Houses with Christmas lights on them would be cool too. I really want them to release it already. I mean, It's Wednesday, the week is half way over already. Plus it would be cool if they have like fences with lights, and etc... I have been saving up all my farm coins for this! lol

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 02 2009, 07:37 AM

Christmas lights would be great!
Old Dec 02 2009, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shonnaa<3 View Post
Houses with Christmas lights on them would be cool too. I really want them to release it already. I mean, It's Wednesday, the week is half way over already. Plus it would be cool if they have like fences with lights, and etc... I have been saving up all my farm coins for this! lol
I agree...!

Click the pic to visit Kurt's Farm

Level 58 - soon 59
Closed Thread