Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 11:03 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Thumbs up Nice

Wow...new release one day old and already so many posts.

Wish I had known this was comming. I spent a million and a half making changes to my existing farm that now I cannot afford this new farm. But...I'm patient.

I agree with the folks that adding more land to the existing farm would be a nightmare. Zooming out, you wouldn't see much of it, loading would be terrible and who knows what else would go wrong.

I'm also glad to see the developers are going to make the xp point loss issue a priority. I started having problems back in Early September when I first posted to the forum and has been ongoing since.

I'm wondering now, with 2 farms, are you people having as much problem with keeping the xp points or are they getting worse?

Kinda glad I have to wait for more coins to buy the new farm. I'll be interested in reading what goes on in the forum. But it sounds like a great concept.

Al

Just a side note....$3,000,000 for a new farm isn't so bad really. How easy do you want this game to be? Gotta have some challenges to it.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/...00000093574826

This farm link below, "Visit Farm" is not my farm.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:08 AM

The only issue I have noticed so far is that there no longer is an icon for fuel.. I was going to use my big seeder, but could not.. no fuel tanks, no fuel station...just wondering is that going to come back...just a possible glitch??? thanks for all you do...love it
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by judi mcghee
omg i just spent 3 mill dollars to buy what i thought was a land upgrade , i came back to my farm no change in size, to find out my 3 mill bought me land somewhere else , thats not what i wanted , how do i get my money back im not happy at all. it should have stated the upgrad wouldnt be added to my farm but another place i have to go to . please someone help me i want my money back , the land upgrade is a ripoff for 3 mill.
Oh, boo freaking hoo. First, it's virtual money, unless you're using a bank card to buy game coins (that's your business, but also if you're spending your money, you need to pay attention to what you're buying), second, it's all RIGHT there, even how to switch back and forth between your first and second farms. Third, the announcement says "second farm", it doesn't say "increase the land on your farm" or anthing else that would lead most people to believe that they were increasing the size of their existing farms.
Mostly PAY ATTENTION to what you're doing, and what you're buying.
Some people are never happy.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:17 AM

Okay, I think it's wonderful being able to have a second farm, but the price? Unreasonable!. To get it cheaper you actually have to buy coins with your own money. Love Farm Town, but think this is quite unfair, lowever the price the the farm, and maybe lower the level some too, please. 1,175,000 a better price. Three million takes up most people's long and hard earned coins.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:31 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Cerb View Post
Yeah I just bought my new farm and it wants another 3 mill, no other options for upgrades.
I just want to update this is not a problem, I refreshed a few times and its all good.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:31 AM

Just have to toss my "WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!! YIPPEEEEEEE!!!" in with the rest!
Love farm town - looking forward to spending the cold snowy days "working" here! 8-)
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:33 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynn reed View Post
ok so I'm on level 60 and I can't buy another Farm why?? I have more than enough coins to buy it but can't why?
your farm isn't linked to the forum...those farmers who are addicted have linked their farm and have first shot at a true 2nd farm...totally interactive and not just a seperate farm....THANK YOU DEVELOPERS!!!!! i can't wait to level up and get my 2nd farm.....i'll get my ocean to mountain vista yet...

Last edited by laroo; Nov 29 2009 at 11:38 AM.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jill1 View Post
I tried twice to upgrade to 16x16. It took my money... but no upgrade. ??
Seems a few of us are having this issue. It happened to me at the 20x20 upgrade. Took the 400,000 coins, but no upgrade happened. Had to do it again, so I'm out 400,000 coins. I hope that they resolve this and are able to reimburse the folks who lost cash/coins.

Otherwise, I'm happy with the updates.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemur View Post
Seems a few of us are having this issue. It happened to me at the 20x20 upgrade. Took the 400,000 coins, but no upgrade happened. Had to do it again, so I'm out 400,000 coins. I hope that they resolve this and are able to reimburse the folks who lost cash/coins.

Otherwise, I'm happy with the updates.
Don't try and do back to back upgrades. exit come back, visit a brothel errr tavern or two and then try it.
Old Nov 29 2009, 11:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Thank you for my second farm!

This is way cool! FT is the coolest game around (... assuming the points get straightened out which I'm sure they will).
Thanks!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread