Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 29 2009, 09:06 AM

I really like the idea of the second farm rather than adding to the existing farm. ALOT of farms I visit drrrrrrrag.

However, I'll stay with my one farm until the devs lower the price from 3,000,000 coins.
That's way too much for a 12x12.
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:10 AM

I love having a second farm, I did think it cost $300,000 not 3 Mil.............gotta get to work now so I have money for the Christmas update!!! That's the one I'm really excited about. TY Developers & Farm Town, great job again.
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:15 AM
Account Not Linked

hello am on my farm eveyday wich i love ,but when i do a for other farm are my seft i dont seeem to get paid are when i sell my thing my money never seem to go up :0( please help thank u gotbags
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:35 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

well, I just read thru most of the posts in this thread, and as usual, the developers seemed to have dropped the ball once again before a new release. bugs & glitches seem to abound again, and they still haven't fixed the mess from the last couple. i.e. missing xp's and coins, not getting what you paid for, etc. 3mil for this tiny little second farm is a joke. I appreciate the improvments, but they gotta get on the ball. before you slam me for the above comments, read thru the threads. I ain't the only one complaining folks!!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:37 AM

I just got my first crops off my second farm...I SO love having a separate farm, I moved some trees over to make my first farm look less cluttered.

I think the Devs need to develop a support group for ppl that play too much, LoL
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:38 AM

Tooz, when you hire for your 2nd farm, you will see the option pop up as to what farm to go to. It's very easy. You'll see.
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:49 AM
Account Not Linked

I bought the new farm and went back to check on expansions for it, and clicked on buy new farm again and lost 3 mil in coins....any chance of getting it back?

Also, anyone else having trouble hiring others to harvest on your farm? I can hire to plow,and have been hired to harvest on other farms, but I cannot hire ppl to harvest on my farm......
Old Nov 29 2009, 09:59 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Ok I read quite a few of the pages before I gave up. I just can't believe there is so much whining about the newest addition of 2nd farms to the game.

If this had always been available then people would have been racing to get 3M coins to buy one like they raced to hit the old levels and earn 1M coins for a mansion. And they'd have been creating threads on here about: UPGRADE SUGGESTION - LET US BUY MORE FARMS!! With posts inside that read- I'm bored with FT. Why don't the Devs brighten up and add options to buy more farms. Then I could have 1 real farm with animals, 1 beach, 1 mountain resort, 1 etc etc etc.

As to the ones whining cause they have to start over - read please! It was clearly posted that the XP and Coin earnings from both farms would be added to your 1 account. And all of the store features available to you based on your level are available on both farms. And you can move stuff you have from one farm to another.

For those of you whining cause it costs 3M and you can add another farm for free with another email account...please read above as well as the original post on the upgrade. I'm not familiar with the ability for another email account to share coins, xp, level options, and items...so guess it isn't the same is it?

I know this doesn't apply to everyone, but geeeeeezzzz can people be appreciative and not whine so much?!?!

Point is...read, make informed decisions, enjoy the game, and QUIT whining please! If you don't like this FREE game...feel free to leave.

FT Devs - thanks for all the improvements!! The original game back in Sept was lots of fun and so the upgrades that have occurred since October have been amazing. Most of us appreciate all the hard work that you put into this. I love FT and I'm looking forward to the next installment of Christmas decorations - but even if that didn't happen, I'd enjoy playing .

Thanks again!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 29 2009, 10:11 AM

Thank you!!!! i have already both the second one - ohhh this is fun
Old Nov 29 2009, 10:12 AM

Raul, all of you people that are working on this FREE game deserve much more than I could ever give ya ! This game rocks and it just gets better all the time, few glitches here and there, but OMG nothing like Windows roflmao Keep doing what you all do ! I will keep playing !!!

Serenity Acres
Closed Thread