Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2009, 11:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Smile Avatar lags behind and cant leave until he catches up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenfarmin' View Post
I don't know what you mean about being frustrated by having to stay on a farm until every
single plot has been plowed. Um does that mean that if you wanted to leave the farm
before the job was done you don't get the points?
So let me get this straight does that mean that you actually want to leave before the job that you are working at is done? Like you want to leave before the job that somebody
hired you to do is done?

I get frustrated when I hire people and they don't finish the job. They only go for the amount of points they want and then leave. What's up with that? If I did that at a real job
I would soon be fired
Hi, I always stay on the farm until all finished. I never get to join in the plowing because I have to wait until my avatar catches up to all the fields that I harvested or plowed. If I go really slow and stay right with the avartar, I am getting shorted on the harvest unless I am the only one working. While all others are hired to plow I am still waiting until the avatar vistes each field and even though the farmer send me the request to plow and I accept. I cannot do anythhing until the avatar catches up and then all the coins and xpc start shooting upward. What am I doing wrong.
I cannot tell you the fun I have had and still am with this game. It is so wonderful. Thanks. Jan
Old Nov 09 2009, 11:28 PM
Account Not Linked

will we be able to buy more land? I have bought all I can and I am level 34, are we going to be allowed to buy more?

Thank you
Old Nov 10 2009, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanWells View Post
Hi, I always stay on the farm until all finished. I never get to join in the plowing because I have to wait until my avatar catches up to all the fields that I harvested or plowed. If I go really slow and stay right with the avartar, I am getting shorted on the harvest unless I am the only one working. While all others are hired to plow I am still waiting until the avatar vistes each field and even though the farmer send me the request to plow and I accept. I cannot do anythhing until the avatar catches up and then all the coins and xpc start shooting upward. What am I doing wrong.
I cannot tell you the fun I have had and still am with this game. It is so wonderful. Thanks. Jan
I don't know why you wait, when I am harvesting and then get hired to plow I don't have to wait for my avatar to catch up, my coins automatically add up. If I don't get to plow after harvesting I click on "play" NOT go home or back to the marketplace....by clicking on Play all my coins are exactly as they should be.
Old Nov 10 2009, 03:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Default losing coins

I clicked on "play " instead of "home " and I lost 30,000 coins because of it .

After I get done harvesting , I get the "server " and have to click on "play"

and I end up losing coins that way too . I done it several ways , and again

I lost coins by the thousands . Yes I cleared cache , did everything I was

suppose to done and still end up with issues . I read this forum daily

and following many directions on this topic and still lose coins daily .
Old Nov 10 2009, 05:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't send neighbours requests anymore

As the title says...Neither me nor my friends can send neighboursrequests
anymore. If I click on "Add ***** as my neighbour" there pops up a pink
square saying "Out of requests Sorry, you have run out of requests to
send with this application. Please try again tomorrow." But I have'nt sent requests in months so thats not possible...

/Camilla
Old Nov 10 2009, 05:50 AM
Green Wizard ( Level 34 )

Farmer Since: May 06 2009
Level:
Trophies: 14
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlshunt View Post
Hi All

can you let me know if you are going to add larger farms??? I have bought the biggest you do but still not big enough, I want to be able to add more to my form but can not do that?

Thank you

Carla x

Agreed. This needs to be done ASAP to keep us interested

Visit Paisley Park

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2009, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenfarmin' View Post
I don't know what you mean about being frustrated by having to stay on a farm until every
single plot has been plowed. Um does that mean that if you wanted to leave the farm
before the job was done you don't get the points?
So let me get this straight does that mean that you actually want to leave before the job that you are working at is done? Like you want to leave before the job that somebody
hired you to do is done?
I don't think you understand what was being said - if you finish harvesting/plowing and you are just waiting for your avatar to catch up, the job is done but you are in dead time. Yes, I want to leave a farm, the job I was hired to do is done, and I am sitting on my thimbs waiting on a very slow avatar. I could be doing something else...
Old Nov 10 2009, 07:59 AM
Account Not Linked

I asked about the storage removal option. Can you remove multiples or only one at a time?
Old Nov 10 2009, 09:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

are we going to be able to get bigger plots of land any time soon? i would love to be able to buy more things but i have no more room!!! i know you all are busy but that would be such an awesome thing to add!!!! thanks for listening karensault@yahoo.com

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 10 2009, 11:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Why can't I harvest my own trees?
Closed Thread