Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 12 2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
I just had the weirdest thing happen.. !! I had a yellow stickie on a couple items in my co-quests and when I checked, there is a photo of some woman, identified only as "a friend" who sold them to me... I couldn't place her, so looked all through my neighbors.. not there.. then looked all through ALL the 400 FT friends and she's NOT THERE!!! How could someone I do not know, a FT stranger, sell me stuff in my quests???
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi dorissau

Perhaps she is not your friend/neighbor up now, possible you deleted her, but she has you as neighbor so she is able to sell you products.

This same thing happens when you receive a ship from a Friend.
It's the same as posting a bonus.....anyone who plays can click on the bonus even if they are not a FB friend of yours. There are groups that have FB pages that will match people who need help with the co-op quests. They get the link to your farm from one of your FB friends and FT neighbor and they can sell you stuff you need and they can buy what they need for their quests from you. They pay you premium prices for what they buy from you, tho. And if you buy from them for your quest you pay premium prices for what you buy.