Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 08 2015, 08:15 AM
Account Not Linked

I also find it frustrating about the fact that I am getting quests that I cant complete because I do not have the final facility and so far have got 3 in a row - ok now and then to get them but 3 in a row ?? as I cant do them I now have to wait until expire which means if I get any more then it fills up and I will not be able to do any until the others expire..... also when trying to help others you see buy on ingredients that we can buy but no need to buy as cant do that quest as of last facility so just a waste....... it would be good if we could have option to remove that quest if we cant do them...... even if we dont get option to get another quest that is fine (as being fair would be too easy to pick and choose) but I am saying just the option to delete just as to take it off the list then free up space for the others and also dont have to keep seeing the buy and trying to remember which I need and which I dont so I dont buy when not needed..... (hope that makes sense in words..lol) just a delete too remove and still have to wait same time for next quest............