Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 14 2013, 08:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nanatoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataltay View Post
So, we get the ugliest farm cash things, and of course the least costly (the useless topiaries) for coins. And that compensates for our disappointment on your broken word how?? Why not compensate our disappointment by lowering the outrageous cost of decorative items??
AMEN to that! I have not bought a lot of the FC items. To date I still need 800 in FC just to complete what facilities that are currently available. That doesn't include the larger TOOLS (8x8's etc), the new Turbo Animal Facilities. What you charge for this stuff is HIGHWAY ROBBERY!

As it is I spend $20-$40 a month to get extra FC. Please explain to me why it costs me $10B to upgrade a farm size? Whatever happened to the $1m or $2m.
It's ridiculous.

Speaking of increasing Farm Size.. My farm 5 is already at 26x26 and I want to go up 1 size larger to 28x28. When I go to the Realtor's office from THAT farm, it pops up with the smallest size of 26x26 instead of the 28x28 and it won't let me go beyond that w/o "purchasing" the 26x26 again. What's up with that. I thought I was upgrading it earlier and it said click to confirm your purchase for Farm 5.. when I clicked it to confirm it, it upgraded Farm 19!!!

If you can't get the bugs worked out before you do new releases what's the point?

Nana Toni