Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 18 2012, 05:27 PM

Really, I am sure they could charge less and still be making tons. I am sure they are making much more than the cost to pay their rent. They are smart in business, so I would assume that this game is quite lucrative. They have figured out what lots of people are willing to pay and charged it, after all, their objective is to get the most they can. I would like it if they charged less. I can't put money into the game, but I have lots of the loaders, not all of them, the ones that save me the most time based on what facilities I own. I also base my purchases of facilities on what loaders I own. I have earned credits by watching videos, etc. Also, I am very selective in what I buy. Since I don't work others farms, I don't have the farmcash plow or harvester, just the seeder, since I have to seed my own farms. I just wish I had started the game later, after all these things were out because I wasted farmcash on facilities that really aren't that beneficial. I don't buy any farmcash facilities anymore since the tools, etc. are much more beneficial to me.