Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Today, 12:59 PM

Default Recovery of a Farm

Hi,
Jennifer told me if i emailed you for help. You might be able to help me. I have a second account of farmtown, that I cannot access. Facebook blocked me from the facebook account on November 1, 2021. I think i typed the wrong password too many times and then I could never get in, even though I tried multiple times 'on different' days to do so, using the last password I knew about. The farm has 905 experience level and is named martha. I don't know what other information you might need to help me access it on the new platform. The email that was attached to it, ceased to function shortly after I couldn't get into it on facebook.

The farm IS a friend of mine and of some of my other farmtown farms as well.

Thanks for any help you can give me. If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Marty Bley
Old Today, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mbley View Post
Hi,
Jennifer told me if i emailed you for help. You might be able to help me. I have a second account of farmtown, that I cannot access. Facebook blocked me from the facebook account on November 1, 2021. I think i typed the wrong password too many times and then I could never get in, even though I tried multiple times 'on different' days to do so, using the last password I knew about. The farm has 905 experience level and is named martha. I don't know what other information you might need to help me access it on the new platform. The email that was attached to it, ceased to function shortly after I couldn't get into it on facebook.

The farm IS a friend of mine and of some of my other farmtown farms as well.

Thanks for any help you can give me. If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely,
Marty Bley
Hi Mbley

You need to send an email to support@slashkey.com and explain them what happened to your other account.

They will tell you if there is any possibility for recovering it.

Please check your email address as you will first receive an automatic response only to let you know they received your email. In case you do not find the automatic response, please check your spam folder.

Then they will send you another email with instructions or details.